Matthew?!

It was a nice summer day with a couple, they were in their hotel when all of a sudden someone came in... " Ben!!" Said the CLEARLY UNINVITED , Who was By the way short, guest. " YOOO! MATTHEW!" Ben said, Beatrice is clearly unhappy seeing Matthew. Beatrice pulled Ben aside and said to him angrily " Why on earth is MATTHEW of ALL PEOPLE HERE?!?!" Ben was too afraid to say anything, There was a pause... Then Ben CRIED, and he cried REALLY LOUDLY. Why you ask?  Well he cried because Beatrice ate ALL of Ben's COOKIES. 

Anyways, Beatrice was proud of herself and Ben stayed lying on the floor, And screaming ahem i need a lot of air for this" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkk...

Anyways, Beatrice was proud of herself and Ben stayed lying on the floor, And screaming ahem i need a lot of air for this" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" and now im out of breath. and i will leave it there first.