Hit The Max

Nick picked me up and placed me on the bed. He slowly started kissing down my neck and found my sweet spot making me moan softly. 

"You're my blessing" he said looking into my eyes. 

There were candles lit in every corner of the room. It was like a movie scene. Romantic. 

We connected lips again. Our lips moved in sync together. His touched turned me on, his lips on mine turned me on. Everything about him turned me on. 

He got off of me and I whined. 

"Hold on, I want to take it slow tonight" he said taking off his clothes. I went to take my clothes off but he stopped me. 

"No. I'ma get to that" he told me. 

He climbed back over me once he was done stripping to his boxers. We connected lips again. 

He pulled my crop top over my head. Then moved his head down and pulled off my brownish skirt off with his daddy shark teeth =). 

He came back up my body kissing my legs, to my torso, to my neck, then back to my lips. 

He started grinding on me making me wet, I could feel him growing on my leg. 

"Baby" I moaned out. 

"Shhh, I'm calling the shots" he whispered in my ear. 

He still continued kissing my lips. And I am very needy. Like I needed him now. 

He untached my bra and moved down to my breast. He started sucking on one while his other hand was massaging my other one. 

"Fuck" I moaned out. 

He left hickeys all over my breast. But I didn't care. 

He then took his boxers off along with my underwear. He then got off the bed. 

"Right here. Bring your head and hang it down here" he said pointing at the edge of the bed. 

My head was dangling off the bed and he placed his cock in my mouth and started mouth fucking me. 

He started rubbing my clit making me moan as he kept thrusting himself inside of my mouth. He stuck a finger into me making me breath faster. 

I started sucking harder making him moan which made me wetter. He cummed in my mouth then stopped. 

He layed on his back on the bed. 

"Come to daddy. I didn't eat dinner yet. I wanted to wait" he said. 

I climbed on him and he pulled me up to his face. He instantly started flicking his tongue inside of my clit. Then following that he started sucking. 

"NnnnnnnIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKK! AHHHHHH! FUCK! AHHH! RIGHT TH-! OH FUCK!" I moaned out. 

He turned me over so now I was laying on the bed and his head was in between my legs. He went even more in. He started sucking even better than before. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH FUCK! PAPI! Oh no mas, por favor!" I yelled. 

It felt good as he sucked on me. I finally cummed and he licked me clean. 

"OK, that's it" he said laying down on his back. 

"I know you fucking lying.  We are not done yet" I said. 

"I'm just kidding. Ride me like you never did before" he said. 

His cock was sprung up and it turned me on. I climbed on his lap and he squeezed my hips.