Dallas x Galveston (fluff)

Mmmnnnnn idk all Ima say is that they all live in the same house >:3

----------------------------------------
edited
Galveston's POV

Galveston and Dallas returned home from the store. "Where's Houston and Austin??" Galveston asked Beaumont. "They were watching IT Chapter 2 before Austin fell asleep and that's when I went to my room" the bigger city replayed (is Beaumont bigger idk).

"Mk" Dallas said, Beaumont helped the two pick up the stuff they bought and went to his room again.

"Wanna see if there in Houston's room?" Dallas asked Galveston, "sure". Together they walked towards Houston's room. The two heard soft snores coming from the room and Galveston had a smirk on his face, "hmmmmmmm". "Shut up" Dallas said.

They both walked into the room to see Houston and Austin spooning, "oh mah gawd!!" Galveston whispered behind Dallas. Dallas just smiled and pushed Galveston out of the room and walked put.

"I think we should allow them to sleep more 😏😏😏" Dallas said and Galveston nodded. Beaumont appeared to still be in his room, probably playing some video games.

They heard as screech and looked over at the hall, to find San Antonio dragging Beaumont out of his room. "SCREEEEEEE!!!" The two laughed, San  Antonio just dropped the smaller city's leg.

"Oh hi" San Antonio said just seeing the two, "Hi," Dallas said and walked towards the TV. "Ello" Galveston said and walked to his own room. 

He turned on the news and silently watched it while sitting on his bed. Galveston heard his door creak (is that how you spell it??) open, but payed to mind to it.

Suddenly he felt arms wrap around his waist "Eh?!" He said shocked. He turned his head to see a tired Dallas. Galveston just smiled and leaned back into the taller male (I CANT TAKE IT ANY FRACK'N MORE AAAA). Dallas smiled as well. And they fell asleep like that.

-----------------------------
This is so short but so cute at the same time!!! SCREEE tbh I live next to Beaumont and I picture Beaumont just not caring at all lol.

WC: 347 (wowwww *sarcasm*)