Chapter 38

Jungkooks eyes filled with tears, his breath became slow.
His rage only grew, his eyes going from purple to red "J-Jungkook..." Taehyung spoke as he watched the younger stand up "He has Jin" Jungkook spoke closing his eyes "He's not- He won't get away with this" Jungkook spoke before he began to run to Wans location.

Namjoon felt his entire body stop, his heart,  beating madly.
His fear was quickly turned into rage, his body racing after Jungkook, Taehyung soon after.

The group eventually found themselves at Wans location, a mountaintop, which was heavily guarded.
Jungkook, didn't care. Those men were nothing to him, and his rage was far too full for him to care about anything.
He soon ran at the guards, killing each one, beheading them all.

All in seconds-
Taehyung and Namjoon made slight eye contact before they ran at other guards, they too killing them.

Jungkook slammed open the door, his eyes searching for Wan.
His rage was still on fire, his eyes a blood red color, he was scary, terrifying.

That's when he saw Jin, laying on the ground, weak, shivering, and out cold...

"Oh my god..." He spoke hearing Namjoon and Taehyung enter the room.
Namjoons eyes widened before he ran at Jin,, grabbing him "Jin-Jin?" The elder asked, shaking the unconscious male "Jin—SeokJin!" Namjoon yelled, his tears flowing madly "Jin!" Namjoon yelled seeing the elder wake up slowly "J-Joinie..." Jin spoke weakly "Yeah- It's me" Namjoon spoke while smiling "It's me" He spoke again watching as Jin fell unconscious again "Jin...?" Namjoon asked, before sobbing "oh god..". he spoke "how- how could he- you did nothing" Namjoon spoke angrily, turning to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"How could he.." Namjoon asked, Jungkook only raging even more.
The younger soon closed his eyes trying to go into Wans mind, he soon saw the elder standing above them.

That's when Jungkook stared up "Get the hell down here now" Jungkook spoke angrily, watching as Wan jumped down.
"Why?" Jungkook asked with anger "Why can't you just stop" Jungkook spoke angrily "Jungkook...be carful" Taehyung spoke "Oh look..He still cared about you Jungkook, how sweet" Wan mocked "Aren't you forgetting the lie you've been telling him for months now?" wan spoke staring at the confused Taehyung "don't you dare" Jungkook spoke, his body getting closer to Wan

"Awe, how sweet" he spoke before harshly grabbing Jungkook, watching as both Taehyung and Namjoon got angrier "You see Taehyung, Jungkook here had pretended for months now like he hates you" Wan smirked "But I've seen it all, this idiot still loves you always has, but precious little kook just can't lose you or allow you to lose to yourself again" He mocked "disgusting drama stuff"

"You see Jungkook, if you think about this all of this is your fault, if you never came here for help, Jin wouldn't be under dark magic right now.." he smirked watching as Jungkook broke from his grip with wide eyes "you didn't-" Jungkook spoke with anger "Oh but I did Jungkook" Wan spoke "all it takes me is a little snap of my fingers and Jin could be dead" he smirked, soon seeing the rage in everyone blow up
.

Each member of the group attacked Wan. They weren't winning...Wan was to strong.

Soon wan threw Jungkook hardly, smirking "you'll see how much power I have now" he smirked, soon kicking the youngers stomach.

Taehyungs eyes widened as he saw Jungkook he thrown, then kicked, everything that happened making his rage a fire, he took all his emotion, anger, everything and attacked Wan.
He began to win a bit, getting harsh punches in on the male.