There i was, walking

So there I was, the mess I was walking down the street from the his house on a Thursday night knowing I had school to face tomorrow. I know my mum is worrying but I refuse to call her for some reason. I turn down the alley and walk on. A dark shadow approaches me and says "hello there your Cassy, right?"
"Um, yes, can I help you?" I say with a weak, small voice.
"Yes you can, follow me please"
I had a gut instinct screaming no at me but I couldn't help it, I was curios and thought he can't be half bad.
As we walked to a darker bit of the alley I started to have second thoughts. Nobody could see me or even probably hear me. Ok, so here's the scary part; he grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth and pushed me into his car. I tried screaming, kicking, pushing, punching, everything but it was no use he had me now locked in his car and all I could do is sob.
"SHUT UP!" He screamed at me
I done as I was told. My eyes wondered everywhere for an escape, the doors were locked, he would see me try to smash the window before I got out. The thing is I would try anyway but I didn't know if he would hurt me, or worse, kill me. So I sat in the back of the car with my heart racing.