48) A Beautiful Life A Way Apart

I'm really sorry for irregular updates . I've updated for after a month .Me and Miss_dreamyhead1 both schedules are really busy so we apologise.

This chapter marks the end of the story.

I've planned two bonus chapters anybody interested?.

Response will tell you will be getting the same or not

So comment and vote ❤

I promise the epilogue will be there by this Sunday.

_______
I

was hurt but then, I gave a million dollar smile to let Manik knew I was good, not hurt anymore.

I should be strong, bold and fiery as same as I was when I first met my Manik. Because crying, fear, and guilt was not the style of Nandani Murthy.

That day whatever had happened, but that couldn't broke me that's final.

Manik looked at my smiling face and chuckled, " You are unbelievable darling!"

I blushed and pressed my both lips,, yeh I was!

Suddenly I wrapped my hand around him and said, " Manik, now no more insecurities, no more tear, no Alia, no Priyank, no Reyan. Only Me and you!"

He put his chin upon my shoulder and wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

" Yeh! Only you and me, let them do whatever but we are together for forever."

I smiled and closed my eyes, we were still and motionless feeling each other.

And suddenly I realised we were in public. I was embarrased and looked here and there and blushed awkwardly.

Everyone was glaring us, these orthodox people. I was fed up.

And then we hurriedly sided us off, murmering sorry.

Gosh!

***

We were in Mumbai, that land had my haunting past but not more because I had my mani.

It was Juhu Beach. The sand was giving total internal reflection so that it seemed something crystalline.

Manik looked at me, it was evening, the sun was touching the ocean, what a horizon it was!

" Nandani I love you!!" He whispered and put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

" Manik I love you too!!" I whispered looking at the front view.

" Mani, why those problems come in our life only?" I said and he pulled me more closer.

" Life, you are taking wrong. Have you live others life that you only know that you have problems. Everyone have problem, you are not unique baby." He said and I closed my eyes.

Right!! He was so true, I never lived other shoes that I was saying my problems were so problematic not any other's.

How self obsessed I was, but now no more!