how it all started part 1

It all started the year of 2017. when I got my first phone i was 13. But it did not feel right like ...It was not a phone or i don't even know. But it just was not right anyways that was always bugging me. Then i would look around at my family and friends and they...No i didn't feel real. But i ignored that and I lived my life. well all that time I thought the only big thing that could happen to my was winning a horse show with my horse named lizzy she was a poa paint also the only thing that felt real. Here let me first introduce myself my name is Liz. It all started in 7th grade the year Before i got a phone. Let me set the seen the year i started reading and nothing felt else "real" but me and my horse. I was in reading and

in the front of the room there was a white board next to it in a corner in front the door so when you walked in the first thing u see is in the corner opposite of the door. It was facing the door. The first two rows facing the whiteboard were three grey tablets in both rows that had two chairs each then two more rows behind that of desks. In the back books a lot of fantasy books my heaven as i called it. RIGHT to the tale. DING DING DING "oh no i'm late" i panted as i ran down the hallway to reading with three books all fantasy a notebook folder and also my pencil pouch. I walked in and sat down letting out A sigh of relief that our teacher did not show up yet, but that was weird she was never late. I shrugged and opened My top book and started reading. Then she walked in.Hands in front of her, her thumb and middle fingers on the lead of a pencil and the other thumb and middle finger and the eraser and the two on the lead twisting around the led. "Was anyone...Late."she asked as the walked in slowly in her heels one foot in front of the other standing up straight as she looked around with no emotion on her face as usual. Her lips a almost perfect line, eyebrows with almost no bend to them. Aiden the school snitch raced his hand hand and began to speak. "actually mrs.shanke liz was-" before he could finish I cut him off by swinging my head to face him so fast that some of my blood red hair got into my face. "was on time this time heh," he finally said.

"hmm i see Aiden Class get to reading ." some kids sighed then at the end of class was lunch I was not hungry so i just was walking around in the halls with my good friend chloe.

"are you ok" she asked as we walked passed the music room she was about 4.9ft Her long black hair put up into a ponytail. Her hair was so long that even put up it went down to her waist. she had that natural dark tane and one if her hands did not work. I never really asked what her race was. she had on bright shorts and a zip up sweatshirt. And glasses.

"what do you mean." I answered

"you did not want any lunch and you always do."

I shrugged

"i guess i still miss her"

"who"

"grandma betty"

"but it's been ..A year right?"

"yep last year on this day."

"oh."

the bell rang and we went to the rest of our classes then went home. my mom picked me up from school and my little sister then she drove us home. The first thing I did like every day after school was I would climb to the top of our tallest tree, Because it was the closest to the heavens. Because that's what nana said she is my step dad's mom. It works good so every day after school or after anything bad happens also even something amazing. I climbed up the tree to the highest branch looked up and said "hey grandma I'm back heh I guess I could start off by saying that I miss u dearly and wish I could see you." a tear began to form in my eye as i talked and i started to breath heavy. I then put my back against the tree trunk and let my legs dangle on either side of the branch, I Just sat there letting the tears roll down my face. With a smile until the sun set. Then i did chores had dinner and went to bed.