Часть 1 Letters of a stranger

"Hello! I'm sorry I just decided to write to you. I'm all good. Today, my parents said they made decisions on my entry to college. It's a pity that I can't see your joyful face. As you wanted, I am going to continue to study. I promise, as soon as I pass the first exams, take a train ticket and come to you. You agree? If not, then tell me what to do on summer vacation, without you.

More than a week has passed, and I miss you already. I have no friends here yet, but I am doing everything to make friends. Girls? Yes, they are in the classroom, and in my area I am surrounded by some girls. But don't worry, I only see you. I have your photo album that you gave me before leaving. Counting seconds to see you again.

Why can't I call you? Why don't you allow me to send an email? Why so many secrets? I understand, I understand everything, we decided so. I do not insist. What else? What are you doing now? Have you eaten yet? Oh, my name is already coming down to dinner. That's all for now. I promise that next time the letter will be interesting. Don't be sad, always smile; you know that I like your smile. Good luck to you. Bye . "

Only the address is indicated without a signature, but this address existed a long time ago, after perestroika, building S now stood on this S.M Entertainment's. To date, the company was led by Lee Suman , the company that raised the idols, released it after the debut, where the birds soared to different countries . The company has released many popular bands and singers. The building was paid security for idols. They passed different tests to be hired. They checked all the mail that came to the addressee, namely the group or individual.

"Here is only our address, and who the sender is not indicated" said one of the guards, who took the following letter from the general bag.

He sat among the same letters, already printed, and laid out in different heaps, where a felt-tip pen indicates a group or soloist. He was responsible for reading the letters, was the first, as if the boss. He had already read so many love letters that he was dizzy.

He opened the letter, took out a neatly folded piece of paper, checked to see if he took everything out, unfolded it and began to read. I read it to the end, read it again and again. He put it aside, next to him, carefully examined the envelope, made sure that he was not mistaken.

He got up, took a sheet of paper with an envelope, knocked on the office of the chief security guard, entered and reported. - From the letter you can see what the guy is writing, but this is not talking about a specific person or group. There is also no name for the girl. Pay attention to the address.

- This address existed 5 years ago. It can be seen here once there was an apartment building, and probably the girl he wrote lived with.

"I think he is waiting for an answer." What to do, chef?

- Leave, I need to think. You work well, Hyun , continue to work just as hard.

- Thank you, Chef.

" Hello! As promised, today the letter will be interesting. Guess what happened? Ha ha ha, you will never guess. Today I confessed my love. Want to know how and who? Don't be jealous, I'm yours, I just said that to that girl. I know you're already curious. Okay, listen.

After I wrote you a letter yesterday, went downstairs, had dinner, then the head of my class called Wang Te called me and asked me to come to school early.

When he arrived in the morning, it was not yet 7, it turned out that the whole class had gathered , and then the rest of the groups came . We were asked to become a support group for our football team. Today it has become known that we will fight for the title of the best team. Not much complicated, right? They began to teach us, but first we were assigned in pairs. I got to stand with the most beautiful girl from school, Ba Jin. She turned out to be a very complex person, moody and she laughed all the time. She may be beautiful, but she irritated me so much that I asked to change. But I'm out of luck. Yes, I had to hold her by the waist.