That Night

9:30 pm
Aphmau pov
I must have feel asleep. I open my eyes to see that I was laying down on Zane's couch covered in a black blanket. I sit up but can't see Zane anywhere. Just then I hear some tging that sounded like a shower head turn off. I got up and then out of nowhere Celtilsa comes up and jumps on me. I started laughing and telling her to get off when Zane walks out of the bathroom. He was wearing black pajama pants and a pinkie cake shirt. I laugh even more and Zane says "Guess Sleeping Beauty finally woke up." I  smirk and say "If I am Sleeping Beauty what does that make you, The sorcerer who but me under the spell." He looks at me and laughs. "Wait how long have I been asleep for?" I asked. "Well it's like 9:45 pm so ab.." started Zane before I cut him off "It's 9:45 PM Omg Katelyn gonna freak out!" I said in a panicked voice. Just then my phone went off. It was Katelyn. I answered it while staring at Zane.
*The call*
K: WHERE ARE YOU YOUNG LADY IT IS PASS YOUR CURFEW
A: I am soo sorry wait your not my mother
K: I DON'T CARE, TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE OR YOU ARE GROUND FOR A WEEK
A: Why can't I just hang out with my friends mom
K: Because I was worried something happened to you my little potato. Now WHERE ARE YOU
A: I am at Zane's house sish,
K: WHAT
A: I....Am.....At......Zane's house
K:You know what I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you can be trusted alone, I don't care where you are but be home by tomorrow at 12 pm or your grounded for a month.
A: You can't ground me I am 27 years old.
*End of phone call*
Narrator Pov
Aphmau hangs up and yawns loudly. "I really did *yawn*not get a good *yawn* nights rest last night *yawn*. I will close*yawn my eyes just for*yawn a second. "Aphmau said while yawning a lot. Just then she passes out, falling into Zane's arms.
Zane's pov
She just fell into my arms. I check her pulse and she has a good heartbeat, I honestly think her stress is catching up with her. Zane puts Aphmau on his couch and covers her up. Just the Lucinda appears out of nowhere. "Ahhh  Lucinda! You can't just poof into someone's house without their permission!" Said Zane in a loud whisper. Lucinda smirked and looked over his shoulder at Aphmau. She then went over to her bag and opened it up. "Were you and her having a sleepover." Said Lucinda holding up a long sleeve shirt with a open shoulders that said personality on it and some black shorts. "One, no we weren't planning on it but probably now we are, She needs her rest." Replied Zane looking full of worry at her. "Well lets make her comfy, I will go change her in the bathroom into some pjs said Lucinda. Lucinda changed Aphmau in the clothes she showed Zane. Her and Zane put her in his bed to rest and Celtilsa jumped up and cuddled with her. "I will just sleep on the couch tonight, thanks for the help Lucinda." Said Zane. Then Lucinda poofed away. 'Aph you stupid little potato, what will I do with you' thought Zane as he smiled and blushed like crazy. He had to give her time before he confessed his feelings to her.