💟(SHOT - 2)💟

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘

I'm so happy many of them liked this story... 😍😍

Happy Reading!!!!!😃😃😃

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

Abhi: Pragya please.. I'm sorry.. I know sorry can't earse the pain which I given to you... But please come back to me... Literally I'm dead without you please... Don't leave me fuggi....

Pragya: don't call me with that name....

Abhi comes closer to her.... She feels his breath near her lips....

She closed her eyes... Abhi leans to her... And about to press his lips....

The door creaked open but Abhi didn't heared.... Pragya too...

The person revealed..

King shocked to see Abhi about to kiss pragya...

Pragya lost in his touch.. She remembers those moments when they spent so happily... Still she is struggling in his grip.... Abhi is so close to her and about to press his lips on her.....

He felt he has been pulled back strongly..... Both AbhiGya shocked to see king standing there with a angry glare at his face...

Before anyone could say anything Abhi felt his cheeks are burning.. Yes king slaps him... Pragya shocked and closed her mouth....

King starts to beat Abhi badly Abhi didn't fight back because he is in drunken state... King punches Abhi on his face blood came out from his lips... Tears starts to flow from Pragya's eyes seeing Abhi like this....