Sleeping over will be nice

3rd pov
Y/N and Hosuh tried to get home.Hosuh din't bring his car so    he rode along with Y/N."uh,I can't seem to see the road too clearly,the snow is so thick"Y/N complained while Hosuh is trying to find a good station to listen to while the time passes bye.Eventually he stumbles upon a radio station which the reporter said that there will be a snowstorm in montreal which made hosuh paranoid."oh god" Hosuh said while turning off the radio."hey,if we can't make it to your place,you are very welcome to my apartment"Y/N said trying to make the most out of this situation.As the storm got more bad,Hosuh stayed over Y/N and Annabelle's apartment to seek shelter so that he can wait for the storm to bypass.

Y/N's pov
"Hmm why is hosuh just staring at the window"I asked myself while going towards Hosuh."hey Hosuh"I grabbed his shoulder wondering what's wrong."Its just,it's hard for me to not stay on my home,i forgot my tablet there." He said while my thoughts is that he is homesick."Don't worry,i'll let you borrow my tablet"I said while Hosuh hugging me while whispering onto my ear "thank you".we all ate and started to go to sleep which was a relief."Hosuh are you sure you don't want to sleep in my room with me"I asked with a reply"no its more comfortable on the couch and I want you to have a nice rest,you worked hard today"He said.I wave him good bye while going inside of my room"time to get some sleep"I said to myself but as time goes bye,I just stared.I stared onto the ceiling not even looking around but stare,I couldn't sleep i told myself,its highly explainable because one the storm is very loud, two im a animator,three i mostly work at this hours.I got up and grabbed my phone to check on the time.12:34 my phone displayed,so i stood up and went outside my room and headed onto the kitchen area to get a glass of water.while i open my door,I saw Hosuh sketching on my tablet."Hey Hosuh what you doing there" I asked him."It's nothing"He replied turning off the tablet.As I sit next to Hosuh,Hosuh suggests to watch a movie in netflix,so we did.I took a bag of popcorn and put in the microwave to heat while Hosuh picks ou the movie."hey lets watch Hush"Hosuh suggested."sure"I said putting the popcorn that is still hot in a bowl and walking towards hosuh.As we watch the movie, Hosuh clings onto my arm which made my face red."should i tell him"I thought to myself thinking if this was the time.i felt his breathing getting calmer and calmer so i grasp onto my courage and told him."Hosuh.....I Really wanted to say is......I like you,i like the way you laugh,you yawn,even the way you talk and you can say im in love with you and......I want you in m-my life and that's what I wanted to tell you,It's ok if you don't wanna be with me I get it,But please just this short question,Do you love me?"I said while stuttering.I was expecting him to get mad at me or something but.....Nothing,I heard nothing except for the tv and snoring and....wait,snoring.I looked over to see Hosuh sleeping peacefully while still clinged unto my arm which made me blush more than ever like I was gonna explode."maybe next time"I said grinning to one of the most gorgeous sights ever.I reached the remote and closed the tv then slept in the sofa with Hosuh.

A/n's note
IM ALIVE!!!!
sorry for the wait and all,I just turned into grade 7 which is new for me and beacause i wanted to make out you all.