My toast for Mr. Mine

If ever you fall, you will find me holding you. If ever you feel low, you will see me cheering you up. If ever you are in problem, you will never find yourself alone. If you ever miss your family, you will find me sharing the same feelings. If you ever feel cold, you will sense a warmth around you. If ever you are at your vulnerable, you will find me standing with you. Your happiness will be my utmost priority. Your success will be my celebration. I can die for just a pinch of shine in your eyes. Your family will be mine. Your happiness and pain will be mine. I will proudly be your another half.  All I want is you, and your love. Your respect and love for me, my feelings, my career and my thoughts are the only thing I need to live. Can you accept all my madness with love? Can u accept all my weaknesses with respect? Can you accept all my love for love? Will you be my another half and complete my life?
I have been so lonely my whole life that loneliness occupies a huge space in my life. Will you be my loneliness for the rest of my life? Will you be the void I was searching for in my life? Will you promise me to love me forever and ever?

I always wanted to do deep sea diving, I am drowned in the ocean of your eyes. I always wanted to do paragliding,I m flying in the wind of your breath. I always wanted to do bungee jumping, I feel like I am in a free fall in your arms. I always wanted to travel the world, walking with you makes me feel like travelling the whole world. The world was suffocating for me, I can hold my breath forever to feel you and be more alive.
You know na what am I trying to say?  You have become my life. I love you.