Characters

The competition only a week away, we will now release the info of who will be competing...

1. Alice Elizabeth Ambose.

Place of orgin: London, Ontario (Canada)

Age: 17

Shy, intellectual and insecure. She isn't a fan of the outdoors but loves cooking and baking. She also has talent in ballet, practicing whenever she can. So will her attitude get the best of her and get her eliminated or will she win over one of the guys?

Who is she after? She doesn't like to pick favourites and didn't want to enter in the first place. Her mom sent her photo in.

____________________________________________________

2. Maddison Debra Ambrose

Age: 17

Place of orgin: London, Ontario (Canada)

Twin of Alice Ambrose, Maddison is almost the complete opposite. Maddison loves the sun, going for long walks on the beach and is the most popular girl in school. Maddison is known to love having people surround her, so if she wins the paparazzi won't be a problem for her. Hopefully the twins won't be troublesome.

Who is she after? Harry Styles

____________________________________________________

3. Kayla Hathaway

Age: 19

Place of orgin: Hawai'i (USA)

She is witty and sarcastic. Although she may come off as bossy and sassy, she is a really sweet girl and loves to make people laugh. She will do anything for the ones she loves. She loves playing soccer, photography and photo editing. She is also a big fan of reading and writing. She will do absolutely anything for the ones she loves.

Who is she after? Zayn Malik or Liam Payne.

____________________________________________________

4. Stacy Dane Martin

Age: 18

Place of Orgin: New York (USA)

Bubbly, talkative, outgoing, this girl is known for not being afraid to speak her mind, but she doesn't know how to stand up for herself. Although she does try. She loves cooking and anything involving athletics. She's really easy to become friends with and talk to. Once you get to know her well, you'll see her true crazy outgoing side show.

Who is she after? Niall James Horan.

____________________________________________________

5. Lily Ariel

Age: 17

Place of orgin: Orlando, Florida (USA)

Don't make this girl angry, she will get monstrous.. Just kidding. You don't want to see her angry though, said by her parents, when angered gets incredibly sarcastic. She falls in love very easily, loves to just sit and cuddle with a guy and watch movies, loves to read and tends to smile a lot. She is said to be really laid back and chilled not really caring what happens but when she falls in love, she falls hard and then is gets competitive...

Who is she after? Harry

____________________________________________________

6. Xryelle Jillian Smith

Age: 19

Place of orgin: New York (USA)

For those who made character, this is yet incomplete. I will finish later, I was just working on a chapter that already existed and was posted before so saving it means you guys see this.