Prologue

Sieghart was standing in front of her grave. He was holding flowers in his hands. Pansys. Mirai's favorite flowers. He smiled and laid the pansys down on her grave.
"I know how much you love them so brought them to you", he said.
Then he turned his back and left the grave. He went to the library to read but he couldn't concentrate on what he was reading because all he thought about was Mirai. This reminds him of the day they met. On this day he couldn't concentrate and train because of her.
She was a really intrusive girl. He tried to forget her. And yes, for quite some time she was just a shadow in his mind. His memories of her usually didn't get any attention but today the memory of her is the only thing in his mind. Today was the 7th anniversary of her death. How couldn't he think of her? It's already been 7 years. For Sieghart it felt like he just met her a few days ago. And it felt like she just died yesterday. Funny how time passes by. Sieghart usually doesn't cry. After Mirai had died, he tried to numb his feelings. But today it was just different. He couldn't hold back his feelings. A warm tear ran down his cold cheek. And another tear and another tear. And the tears didn't stop running down his cheek.
Flicker saw this and wanted to talk to him but Hilde grapped her shoulder.
"Don't do this. You see... today is Mirai's...", she began to say.
Flicker looked down sadly. "Oh right I forgot..."
"We should go", Hilde said and left.
"Yes", agreed Flicker.
Sieghart remained alone and lonely in the library. He wasn't feeling good at all. He just wanted to see Mirai again. At least on more time. He wanted to apologize.

(Please excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes! If you find some mistakes, please tell me!)