Long distance relationship

So after seeing a lot of memes and hearing so many negative opinions regarding it, I have decided to write about this topic, which is basically a topic lot of people make fun of, Long distance relationships!

In general, long distance relationships are the relationships where two lovers are separated because of the distance between them.

Everyday I hear lot of people say that they don't believe in such relationships and that long distance relationship is just a temporary thing. Well for that matter, few months ago even I was one of these people.

So what made me change my opinion? This quote!

"Trust what you see, Not what you hear"

There's a good friend of mine who has been in a long distance relationship for more than a year now. Initially I had so many doubts as to how will there relation work being this far away from eachother?

It takes almost two days of traveling for them to meet eachother, which is obviously not possible to carry out every now and then so their meet is limited to only once or twice a year, that's it!

So, has it affected their relation?
The answer is Big NO!

They miss eachother, they crave for being together, they say that the distance between them matters a lot, It cause them a lot of pain but at the end instead of cheating on their partner they pray and wait for the time when there won't be a barrier called 'Distance' separating them.

That's the hope every person in Long distance relationship should have instead of claiming it false or temporary.

So from next time before questioning any relationship or calling names to it, ask yourself if you choosed the right partner.

Lastly, as quoted by a wise person,

"No relationship is perfect it's the people in it who make it perfect."

                            ***

                            ***