Chapter 1: The Hunt

💮~*Third-person*~💮

The morning sunlight peeked through the stone-framed cracks as the day began, a fluffy and lovable wolf licking at the female's rosy cheeks. She laughed quietly in her sleepy state. "(W/n)!! Stop licking me!" She giggles.

She gets up to start getting ready to capture her breakfast with her faithful hunting partner. Walking groggily to the other side of the cave, she grabbed her handmade bow and arrows along with her 2 small daggers. With careful intentions, she placed them at the outer side of her thigh with her bow strapped snug to her back, she then gathered the rest of her necessities into a bag that she slugged over her shoulder.

(W/n) started running aimless circles around her figure while she walked out to a conveniently-located waterfall to wash her face and style her (h/c) hair out of the way. "I know you're hungry, How about hunting turkey today?" She says to her (w/fc) fluffy companion, (W/n) barks happily as a reply to her question. "Good, let's go hunt!"

They both started heading to an open meadow half a mile off from down the river. Upon their speedy arrival, (Y/n) lowered her bag slowly to the ground under the trunk of an oak tree and climbed up it carefully as to remain silent. She beckoned for her wolf, directing them to the flock. (W/n) stealthily crouched down within the tall blades of grass, they glared down the sizable turkey with narrowed (w/ce) eyes as it stood separated from the flock.

(Y/n) held up her bow and aimed her arrow at the target with a steady grip around the handcrafted weapon. When the once said target was close enough, (Y/n) clicked her tongue to signal (W/n) to chase down their prey, (W/n) started running after the alerted bird while (Y/n) patiently waited for the right moment to release the turkey's end fate.

The (h/c)-headed huntress whistled sharply to indicate (W/n) to circle around the turkey back her way. Slowly and steadily, she pulls the string back, before releasing the arrow with attentive precision. The turkey was hit dead in the chest as (W/n) tackled the bird and almost instantaneously bit down on the junction of its neck. The bird ceased struggling, causing a smile to tug at her lips.

"Yay! Good job (W/n)!" (Y/n) praised the wolf, watching as it eagerly ran toward her and their breakfast.

💮~*Time Skip (Y/n)'s Povs*~💮

After a well-deserved breakfast and packing up the rest of the necessary supplies I used to survive with my wolf, we set out to the edges of the forest and onto our next adventure.

"Hey (W/n), how would you feel if we go somewhere with lots of fun?" Asking with an eager tone despite knowing full well they wouldn't reply, I smiled down gently at (W/n). "Awwooo." Said wolf replies while wagging (his/her) tail to emphasize the evident excitement. "Let's head out!" I grinned after hugging (W/n) around the neck.

Although, I don't think anything could prepare me for the adventure that lay ahead.

💮*⑅❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*💮

[A/N]
Wow, I know it's short but next time it's gonna be a bit longer than that.

Until the next chapter! 👋

I would like to shout out to polaroid-dreams- for helping me! ❤😊💗

I'm such a helpless dork. 🤓

~ KP uwu💮