chapter one ł

'Try one Amora!'A young boy dressed in a blue surfer top decorated with red coloured flowers And grey Shorts Scream at me ,His Blonde locks waving in the wind from across the boat .

'Already have one!'I shouted back faking a smile and holding my cup in the air .I wasn't drunk no not at all I hated drinking but to stop people from answering I just held a cup in my hand.When I made eye contact with Brandon I just faked enjoying . As soon as he turned away I took that as a sign that he felt satisfied with my answer , dropping my gaze to the filled Red cup of Alcohol that I held in my right hand,a frown of disappointment was evident on my face .

'I'm not drinking this... t-thing, whatever it is called !What the hell is even in it !??!I harshly whispered under my breath .Scrunching my nose up in disgust .

'I half heartedly suspected you would say that .'Alex chuckled faking amusement. 'I'm not in the mood either Miss Jones,so take that as a way of saying you got lucky I never rant on you .'And he winked at me ,smirking.

'Wink at me one more time Marcelo,I dare you and I will throw you over board .'

'Doubt so you'll be to busy missing my sexy ass.' He took a sip of his drink not looking one bit fazed by my threat.

It was an empty and useless attempt to scare him ,we both new I'll end up throwing myself over board  by mistake just trying to push Marcelo off .

Marcelo was a blue eyed black haired devil 21 year old ,annoying yet charming (He shell never know I called him charming ,that man's ego will fly to heaven and Lord knows how huge his is)

Rolling my eyes ,I groaned .'Don't you have this weird feeling that something isn't right ?'

'Hmmm...I think you just feeling strange my lips haven't greeted yours ,yet .'He smirked like a fool And took a sip of his drink .

'And I think you just delusional .' Rolling my eyes I stood on my tippy toes and reached up to kiss him on the cheek. 'I love you ,Jones'.He whispered into my ear and I grinned like a fool leaning against him 'I have that effect on people.'and winked then continued after doing a little chuckle and his expression .'I love you too marce-l-l.' I was interrupted by a ruff tug backwards .

when the ship started to tip side ways .My drink spilling on the floor .Marcelo rapped his arms around my waists pulling me from the egde just as people started to scream .

We made eye contact for a short moment 'Luke!'We both frantically screamed .

I swear if that drunk boy got his hands on the staring ,I'll kill him before he kills all of us tonight.

Rushing up Marcelo and I kept tipping side ways left and right .I crept up the stares trying to get to the wheel immediately .

'Jones' Marcelo's voice sound worried as he stopped running and tugged on my upper arm .
My head snapped in the direction he was looking and paled ,a storm was coming and judging by its colour it didn't look good .

Marcelo rapped his arms around my waists and starts to pull me up the stairs with him .Just as lightning cracks on in the clouds on top of us .

We heading right for the storm .
'LUKE!'

Marcelo Scream ,the boat started to lean .Marcelo jumped just grabbing the wheel from Luke and tried to turn it side ways .