Chapter One

"What kind of wedding were you thinking of? Princessy? Traditional? Glitzy? Throwback? C'mon you gotta help me out here." Kat put her hand on her hip, sassing her fiance, "I can't make every decision myself."

"I dunno, just pick something and I'll be fine with it." Ashton stared attentively at the tv screen. His favorite football team was about to score.

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"YES!"

"NOO!" The tv screen went black. Kat stood by the outlet holding the plug.

"Are you going to talk to me now, or ignore me some more?" Ashton stood up from his spot on the couch, his butt imprint slowly rising to an even surface. "Baby, you know that when you're happy, I'm happy."

"I know, but this isn't supposed to be all me. You have to help me. Can you please sit with me for like an hour to figure some of this stuff out?" Kat groaned as Ashton pulled her into a tight hug.

"I guess we could think of a few things to do." Ashton agreed with Kat and followed her to the kitchen table.

"Now we have to think of a venue, where we want to get married, theme, what type of dress I want to get, the suit you are going to wear, bridesmaids and groomsmen suits, colors for the wedding, who are we going to invite, decorations, games, catering, photography, the type of wedding, the maid of honor, the best man, the ring bearer, hair, makeup, workout routines so I fit in my dress-what do you think?" Kat took a breath and smiled.

"I think we should hire a wedding planner."

xx.