Escaped, Then Found: Chapter 1

Rayne's POV

"Who are you? What are you doing around this part of my territory? When did you get here? Where is your pack? Why did you cross my territory? How did you get past my guards?" The Alpha says. I tilt my head up and roll my eyes.

" So, are we playing Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How? " I scoff. I blow my hair out of my face and look at the serious alpha in front of me.

"Kill her. She isn't giving information." He said. I layed back in the chair and waited.

***

"Finally" I whisper. I just got out of the man's territory, they must be looking for me. Heh, silly wolves.

I start running and feel a wind of pleasure sent through me, but it quickly goes away. I see a tree and sit down by it. I pull my blanket out, put my pillow down, and fall asleep.

***

"Wake Up!" I hear. I quickly yelp as I feel cold water get splashed on me.

I quickly jump, but only to not move. I look down and see my hands tied to a wall, and I'm sitting on a chair. I groan in frustration.

Wow, I take a nice nap for a quick second, but wake up to cold water and being tied up. My life is so wonderful...

"Why the hell are you on our territory?" Wow, same questions.

" Okay, let's just get strait to the point. I was tired. I'm guessing you understand, and know that because I can see the eye bags under your eyes, and you found me sleeping correct? Now, I had just escaped from someone. Why don't you just let me go, I have a life to get back to" I calmly say.

The man rubs his eyes. He turns around and stretches. "Done yet?" I ask in a bored tone.

"Shut up rouge." He says with disgust clearly in his voice. I tense up. I mostly tense up when I'm angry or sad, right now, I'm angry.

"I have a name you know. You maybe would have got it if you didn't go running that fucking slick ass mouth of yours!" I shout.

I quickly feel a stab in my stomach. I look down to see bruises appearing. Over. And over. And over.

Wow.

My Mate is here. And he's having sex with another female already.

"Aww, looks like your mate just rejected you. And he's in our pack. I feel sorry for you" he says. I feel like killing myself.

"At least it doesn't hurt..." I whisper. I don't know who my mate is, so it doesn't matter anymore.

"Yea, yea. Hey! Hey! Don't sleep on me! I have questions to ask! Hey!" I hear as I doze into darkness from the lack of frustration and anger.

***

Carlos POV

I just got finished with my new slut of the day.

Alpha, Their is a female rouge that passed out territory, she is in the dungeons, she just had mate pain. She fainted, and I don't know what to do. We found her at the pack borders. I think shes the Female all the Alphas have been searching for. The rouge tresspasser. I hear through my mind link.

Okay, I'm on my way. Wake her up, or give her some shots to wake her up. I Link back.

I get out of my office chair and go down to the dungeons. Before I even get close, the most amazing smell hits me. The smell of White Roses with Vanilla ice cream. I quickly race towards the smell to reach a beautiful female.