Meeting the ghost with the most!

Today, you could've said was a bad day. No, that was an understatement, it was the worse day of your life. Today, you were burying your mom, Emily Deetz. But did your dad care about your moms death? No, obviously. Why would he?

The time had passed and it had been hours before the funeral. "Why, why did she leave?" You said, sobbing onto the pillow your mom gave to you when you were just a teeny tiny toddler.  Your dad was out with his girlfriend Delia. You didn't like her very much. As soon as the funeral was over he found Delia. You couldn't stop thinking how cruel that would be, you die and then you just get replaced in a second. "Why, mom, why would you leave me here in ..In-in, this SHIT HOLE!" You screamed, throwing a picture of you and your dad at the wall, the glass breaking from the instant impact. "Don't, worry kid. Wait, I can't relate ha, my moms a literal demon. No, she really is a literal demon."
'What was that?' You thought.
You turned around and there stood the very, disgusting... thing. "Who the hell are you?" You mumbled, half to yourself. Your tears fell to the floor one by one. He stared at you with a shocked face. "Wait, you can see me? You can see me! IM GONNA HAVE A NEW BESTFRIEND!"
"Huh, I never said we were friends."
"Yeah, but.. we can be. You can be my friend if you say my name three times!"
"Sounds sketc-"
"Please just say it! I'm not gonna beg.. you know I will just-"
"Fine, what's your name anyway?"
"Oh here." He gave you a small paper.
"Dolly Levi?"
"Matched me." He said taking it and giving you another one.
"Betelgeuse?"
"Yes! Say it two more times."
"Betelgeuse."
"Now just one more!"
"Be-"
"Y/n NO!"
There the Maitlands came bursting into your room. How did you know who they were you may ask, well... you were christened by Barbara and Adam (if you're not holy just say you were babysat by them"). Your mom was good friends with them since high school. Then when we moved in a couple of months ago, I found out they died.
"Barba? Adam?" You said. You called Barbara barba because when you were little you couldn't say her name correctly.
"Y/n, don't say it again!" Barbara said to you.
"Why?"
"Well, he is a pervert who wants to cause trouble." Adam replied.
"Well I'm going to bed.. this is too much for one day."

Your bestfriend Lydia who you have been bestfriends with since you were 3 called you later that night..

"Hey,are you okay?"
"No, but I'm getting better. Thanks for coming to the funeral and for those beautiful flowers, my mom would've loved them."
"Ah it's okay.. I'm going to come over tomorrow okay? Also, who was that chick with your dad?"
"My dads girlfriend."
"How could he find someone so quickly?"
"You think I know? She probably wants him for money honestly haha." You laughed quickly slowly dyeing down.
"Anyway have to go, my mom being annoying as fuck Hahaha."
"Hahah okay bye Lyds see ya tomorrow."
"Bye y/n don't do anything dangerous okay? And, it'll get better I promise."
"Thanks lyds. Bye!"
"Bye!"
You hung up. Man we're you lucky to have a friend like her..

Hello! So what do u think? I know it's not good but ehhhhh. Thanks for reading!