Crazy fan

Hey friends!

Come with another SwaSan story. It's not related to serial and its track. Hope you all will like it❤

Mumbai!

A handsome guy is driving car but his mind is somewhere else. He is in his deep thoughts. He is all lost in his thoughts.

His chain of thoughts broke when he see a person on Scotty is coming. Guy try to balance the car but unable to. Person also stumble and both 's car and Scotty bump into each other. Person from bike fall down.

He immediately come out from car see his car 's head light lights are broken. He become furious seeing this. He see find its girl. Her helmet fall from her head but still her face is covered with hair which flowing in air. Girl getting up while shrugging clothes which has dirt. She is wearing a sleeveless crop top and jean. Her hairs are open but her face is covered with hairs.

Guy : (angrily shouts seeing his branded car 's headlight) What the hell!!! What you did you stupid girl. Because of you my brand new car 's ruined.

Girl : I am extremely sorry Mr. I lost my balance. I am sorry.

Guy : ( shouts) Do hell with your sorry. I know very well tricks of crazy fan like you. Who purposely come in front of car of star for getting their attention and then trouble them on sake of your so called fan love. But in real its a dream of middle class girl like you of marrying star. what you all middle class fans thinks I will even think about middle class girl like you.I saw many crazy fans like you. What do you all fans thinks if you see my movies so you own me. I am Megastar Sanskar Maheshwari because of my hardwork not because of fans like you. I am on this position because of my hardwork . You fans didn't made me this. I got this position because of my talent.

Sanskar Maheshwari : He is Megastar actor of Bollywood. He is known as Romance king. He is prince charming of numerous girls. He is a orphan. His parents died when he was 10 Years. He worked hard and become Megastar. This is the reason he is little arrogant.

Sanskar : I am very well aware from this tricks of crazy fans like you and I am not gonna come in your tricks so better move from here before I take strict action against you. Move from way.

Sanskar move from there toward his car. He about to open the door of his car but become shocked by broken pieces of glass. He become shocked seeing the same girl break his car 's mirror with stone. He fumes seeing the drastic condition of his car.

He see the girl angrily. He unable to see the face of girl because her face is covered with her hairs which flowing in air and covering her face.

Sanskar : ( angrily) How dare you?

Girl : How dare you? How dare you to behave like this with me? What do you think of yourself? ( angrily shouts).

Sanskar become shocked by this. No one shouted on him ever and this girl is shouting on him. This make him shocked.

Sanskar : ( angrily) How dare you to talk like this with me?

Girl : ( angrily)Then what you expect from me. I should do your worship? You have money and fame that's doesn't mean you can talk like this with anyone. Mr whoever you are! You may be very rich and popular person but your way of talking is telling what's your standard.

Sanskar : ( become angry by her way of talking) You!!

Girl : ( angrily) what wrong I said? A men 's standard 's way of talking to a women shows his real standard and by your way of talking you proved may be you have money and fame but you are very cheap. Disgusting.

She start going but gasp in shock when Sanskar pull her wrist toward him who fumes in anger by his insult. Sanskar about to about on her but become shocked seeing her. His eyes become widened. His forehead formed sweat seeing her.