#FlowersForDate

ENTER THE CONTEST

Shopping, sleepovers or a Saturday night out, we share some amazing moments and thoughts with our besties. It's time to share those moments with Wattpad India community too.

📝CHALLENGE:

Write a Chicklit on how would you share your dream date story with your best friend. Use your creativity!

TIMELINE:

- Deadline to enter this contest is October 31
(Extended till November 2)

- Judging will be between November 1 to November 4
(Now- November 3 to November 6)

- Winners will be announced on November 5
(Now- November 7)

📜SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:

1)The entered story must be under 2000 words and in English or Hindi.

2) The entry has to be specifically written for the contest. Click on "Enter now" to make a new entry.

3) In order to participate, you must have an account on Wattpad.

To write your story,

-> Download the app on Android

-> Download the app on iOS

-> Log on to your account on the web

4) All entries must be tagged with #FlowersForDate to be eligible for the prizes.

Also, include #FlowersForDate in the title of your story.

Please do share the link to your story in the comments section of this chapter

5) Share the link to your submission on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as well (Optional).

6) Entries will be evaluated on the basis of Concept, Creativity, and Language by the hosts.

The decision of the judges will be final and binding.

Eligibility Requirements:

• The entrant must be an Indian resident.

• Should be 14 or above age to participate.

• Your story must follow the challenge theme.

🏆PRIZES:

ChickLitIN will pick the top 3 entries. These top 3 entries will be featured on Social Media by Wattpad.

• The winner will get a digital sticker for their book cover.

• Special mention for the MOST liked, shared, and commented entry on social media!

Terms and conditions related to prizes ( * )

*For the most shared prize, the post must be visible to us on social media and have at least 25 shares.

*Special prizes are contingent on the quality of content.

*Wattpad holds the right to change the judging criteria and prize at any time during the contest.

ENTER THE CONTEST

To learn how to put up a story on Wattpad, visit on How To Put Up A Story Wattpad.