bouncy house kisses.

"I think you might be drunk, Siwicki!" She laughed out, as Andrew threw out some very cringe worthy dance moves. The rest of the squad was scattered about the grounds of 'Morganchella', the music blaring from the speakers. From the distance she could see Morgan and Garret sliding down the half sunken Titanic blow up, Ryland and Shane dancing around the enormous blue couch in the center, while Ricky performed for the duo on his 'stage.'

"What? No. This is nothing!" He laughed out, lifting his blue solo cup with a grin. She let out a laugh, before reaching out to take his hand. Andrew wasn't drunk, yet. But he was intoxicated enough to not be fazed when she wrapped her hand around his, dragging him toward the bouncy house across the Titanic.

"You have to take your shoes off!" Morgan shouted, from the top of the Titanic. They waved, she stumbled a little, and they ditched their shoes, before Andrew threw back the rest of whatever was in his cup, setting it down on the ground as though it wouldn't blow away in the next two seconds.

"Ladies first." He gestured with a hand, pulling back the little flaps as she did a cute little curtsy. He watched as she quickly threw herself in, literally, bouncing inside the castle with a laugh. Andrew shook his head, before following suit.

He climbed in carefully as she managed to get on her feet, swaying in part to the alcohol and the mechanics of a childrens blow up bouncy house. Just as he steadied himself, she jumped, throwing him off balance to land on his ass, a cackle of laughter rolling from his lips as she bounced around him.

"Woah!" He gasped out, throwing his hands out to steady himself as she suddenly plopped down beside him with a giggle of her own.

"You good, Siwicki?" She asked, playfully pushing on his shoulder. He shook his head with a grin, pushing back lightly on her shoulder. What he didn't expect, was for her to grab his wrist and yank him down with her, the length of his body now atop hers. All too quick, he felt sober.

"Hey." She smirked, "Come here often?"

He placed his hands on either side of her head,

"You mean, am I a Morganchella-er?" He replied. She nodded her head with a stifled giggle, and he shook his own.

"First time here. I think, this might actually be the opening year." He said, playing it cool as he felt her thighs on either side of his waist. He was going to screw this up, he thought. Somehow, he was. This was the closest they have ever been, the constant flirting and banter between them driving him nuts these past few months, and if this wasn't a green neon sign for how she felt, he was damned.

"Would you just kiss me, Andrew?" She breathed out, between laughs. He felt time slow down then, their laughs cut short by her question, and they simply stared at each other. The darkness made it hard to tell if she was smiling or not, but he took the chance and leaned down, his mouth pressing against her's in a chaste, vodka flavored kiss.

She hummed, and he pressed on. He felt her legs then, tightening around him as though she was trying to constrict him, her hands quickly reaching up to tangle in the mess of orange hair atop his head. He needed a haircut, but with how she pulled on the strands, he wasn't so sure anymore.

The music was faded, muffled as he listened to her heavy breaths between kisses. They were sweet and simple pecks. But he found himself wanting more, so much more.

"Are you sure this is okay?" He found himself asking, pulling away as though realization struck him before he could even think about it, like it was instinct. This girl wouldn't want me sober, there is no way-

"Andrew. Yes. I may have been drinking, but I know what I want." She argued, before suddenly pulling him down again, this time her tongue running along his bottom lip. His ridged posture slowly melted as he opened his mouth, and then, so suddenly, they were making out in the bouncy house.

"Wait! Where's Andrew?" Morgan asked, stopped mid twerk to glance at Garret. Garret opened his mouth to speak, but quickly looked around himself,

"And [y/n]?" He asked. They stopped what they were doing immediately, the rest of the group continuing their partying on the blue sofa without a care in the world.

"We should totally sneak up on them!" Morgan half whispered, and Garret lit up at the idea.

"But wait-What it they're, you know?" He made a crude gesture with his fingers, and Morgan spit out a laugh, nodding her head. She was only twenty, but that didn't stop her from sneaking in a few drinks here and there.

"Lemme grab the camera, be right back."

It was getting out of control, Andrew knew that. But he didn't stop, not when she pulled the black sweater Morgan had made him off, throwing it into one of the corners of the bouncy house. Not when his hands found her skin, warm and soft underneath the white ruffled top she had brought for the occasion. Not when he found himself completely turned on, like, embarassingly hard, between her thighs. And sure as hell not when she rolled her hips against his, the soft moan that escaped her almost driving him to rip the remainder of their clothes off then and there.

"We should-we should probably-ah-stop-" Andrew managed, her lips leaving his to coast along the scruff of his jawline, to the cusp, where she playfully nipped him. She hummed in agreement, her hands reaching down between them to brazenly palm the hardness there, and he moaned, low and deep. "Whoah-fuck-" He gasped, pushing his hips forward as she rubbed her hand against him.

"We should," She began, her lips still on his neck, her hand moving to threaten the hem of his track pants, "go inside." Andrew nodded faintly, as though her touch was wisping him somewhere that wasn't here.

"Okay. Y-Yeah." He agreed, pulling away just enough to steal her lips up in one more kiss.

And then there was light.

"Oh my God! Andrew!" Garret exclaimed, from the other side of the mesh wall, literally bouncing with excitement. Morgan stood beside him, a hand over her mouth to cover the very obvious grin there.

"Fuck-" Andrew quickly sat up, his shirt ridden up and she covered her face with her hands, a bubble of laughter rising in her that she couldn't contain.

"Were you guys gonna-oh my god, I need to go, holy shit!" Morgan spouted off with excitement, the light leaving with her. Garret stood a second longer,

"I mean, there are guest bedrooms in the house." He playfully reminded them, before bouncing after Morgan, most likely to tell the others. Andrew ran a hand through his wild hair, glancing down at the woman with a bewildered expression. She moved her hands, reaching out towards him with a giggle,

"I mean, they're gonna tell them either way." She remarked, and Andrew felt his chest loosen from the anxious knot it was in, a relived grin pulling on his lips before closing the distance once more.