Little White Lies

Izuku POV:

I start to wake up to the alarm going off to get ready. 'I don't want to get up yet.' I move my hand to the clock and hit snooze. I start to feel my body is a little heavier than usual With an abnormally smooth pillow wrapped around my head. "When did I get a smooth pillow?" I look over and notice the 'pillow' was actually Ocha's thighs. My eyes widen and look down to see Ocha is laying on top of my with her head near the foot of the bed. "W-w-w-when did she?" I start to hear groaning and see Momo on top of my chest using it as her pillow. "T-this will need some getting used to." My heart started to race when feeling both girls resting on top of me without a care.

After about 10 minutes of maneuvering, I get myself out of the bed to get dressed and head out of the dorm. I set the alarm early intentionally last night to avoid any questions before the three of us can make an excuse. 'If they can't see me leave the room, they can't find out yet.' I tell myself this before I hear someone behind me.

"Midoriya, why were you in Yaoyorozu's room?" I look over to see Asui with a confused look on her face.

'Oh crap, were dead!' "Well you see Asui, it's a long story and it would be easier on us all if you just wait until later for an explanation." I start to try and think of a reason that would make sense why I'm coming out of a girls room in the morning that doesn't raise suspicion.

"It better be a good explanation later *ribbit*. And call me Tsu."

Tsu walks down the stairs with me waiting until she is out of sight before running in and shutting the door. The loud sound woke both Ocha and Momo to their dislike. "Deku, what's wrong?"

"We have a problem! Asui just saw me come out of the room and now we need to make an excuse quick!"

Both their eyes widened when they realized this and went white as ghosts in fear. "L-l-let's think about this, maybe we can make an excuse that were distant relatives or something?"

"None of us look the same Momo and that doesn't explain Deku being in the room." "Ok then, maybe something about family work?"

"How would Ocha's and your parents work into that Izu?"

We keep trying to think of ideas until I get knocked to the floor by the door swinging open to reveal Ashido and Hagakure. "Yaomomo, we heard you were back from Tsu!"

"Hey Ochako, what are you doing here?"

'I'd like to know how you both haven't figured out your on top of me yet?' I try and hold in the pain of being stepped on until I hear a scream.

"Why is Midoriya in here!?" Jirou shouts this with Ashido and Hagakure looking down at me.

"Why are you here Mido?"

"C-can we answer this when your not on me please?"

Ashido and Hagakure get off me for the three of us to be interrogated by the girls. "I tried to stop them Midoriya. Sorry." Tsu apologized before we started with me taking no offense.

"So you mind telling me why you all are in a room together with Mido and Ochako's stuff in here?" Ashido starts to look at us with a bit of a smirk waiting for an answer.

"Y-yes uh. Ochako, tell them what is going on."

"I-I think Deku can tell you all better than me."

"Definitely Iz-I mean Midoriya."

Everyone looks at me and wait patiently for an answer. 'How did this happen?'

"W-well, you see it all started the other day when my father visited. He told me that M-Yaoyorozu's parents had an enemy that threatened her safety. As friends, her father asked mine and Uraraka's fathers if we could help. Since we don't know when they will attack, we will regularly be around each other and living in the same room." 'Please accept that.'