The Seawing egg of Deepest Blue

"Do you understand, Talons?" Nautilus asked as he explained the plan to receive the Dragonets of Destiny's eggs. Arctic, however, wasn't pay any attention.

Blah blah blah, finding the Seawing egg would be a walk in the park for me. I know the Seawing territory like no one else, except Webs. Arctic thought sarcastically, half listening to Nautilus, his new leader.

"Arctic?" Nautilus suddenly asked and Arctic flinched. "Yes, sir?" He replied, not a single bit of surprise in his voice. "Are you even listening?" Nautilus asked. "Yes, of course." Arctic replies and Nautilus went back to forming and re-explaining the plan.

<•>

Arctic flew across the night sky with his teammates, or should he call them Talonmates he had no idea. They were going to the Claws of Cloud Mountain, to the secret cave where they'll be raising the Dragonets of Destiny for the next eight years.

"I'll be going to the Seawing kingdom to get the egg now." Webs stated and Arctic got startled.
"No! I will!" He objected and all the members of the Talons look at him, Kestrel most mad of them all.

"You? The Seawings will surely kill you!" Kestrel yelled.
"But I know the Seawings better than all of you. I...I was one of them." Arctic said, looking down.
"You..." Kestrel said, and halfway through her statement, Webs interrupted.
"Let him go." He said and Arctic nodded.

Arctic sharp turned away from the group and headed for the Seawing kingdom. His previous home.

Arctic landed on the beach and took off his talisman and his real identity revealed himself. Smokescreen have returned.

Smokescreen took a few seconds to revert back to his Seawing form. After he did, he dove into the sea.

He needs to be careful not to get caught. Soon, he reached the underwater palace of the Seawings. That's where he will find the egg.

Smokescreen found his way into the palace and the hatchery, the royal hatchery. Finding a lose stone on the wall, he clawed it aside and wriggled into the hatchery.

Inside the hatchery, he searched across the room and found the egg he was looking for: a deep sea blue egg. It was the queen's.

Smokescreen grabbed onto it and smiled at it. The special power he had are starting to activate. Wow, you are such a beautiful little girl; Tsunami. Smokescreen thought.

Suddenly, the door burst open and it was someone Smokescreen wished he didn't run into, it was his former brother, Bumblebee.

Bumblebee looked at Smokescreen with a shocked look and then he started growling.
Smokescreen makes the first move and went straight to the hole he made in the wall and he wriggled out.

Outside, Smokescreen ran into the other Autobots. Wait...there's only six.
That's all that's left? Smokescreen asked himself.

Optimus swam forwards, towards him.

Smokescreen didn't even say a thing and he rushed towards the surface of the sea.

Smokescreen bursted out of the sea and put on his talisman again and rushed off into the sky as Arctic.

Optimus showed up at the sea a few moments later, along with the other Autobots. They looked around and they went back into the sea.

That's it, Smokescreen thought as he flew through the sky. That's the last time I see them, ever. He thought to himself and flew towards the secret cave, where he will be raising the Seawing he stole from the queen. And her name, will be Tsunami.