Chapter 37

Justin's POV:

Selena and I have being staying at our hotel for about two weeks. We need some alone time. To be honest I loved being with her. I mean it was just me and her. That meant I was always horny. (lol)

Selena and I have done a lot of things with each other. We have went to the zoo, we went to the mall, it was fun really fun. I think I have regained her trust for me. I love it.

Selena and I were on a date at our favorite restaurant. We were eating and just enjoying our selves.

"Selena, can I ask u something" I asked her.

"Anything babe," Selena replied.

"When u met me for the first time did u think we were going to be friends or a couple" I asked.

I hope that made sense.

"Justin, when I first met you, to be honest I thought we were going to a couple because you were really funny and I had a feeling you were going to be important to me" Selena said while smiling.

"I love you Selena Marie Gomez"

"I love you Justin Drew Bieber"

There was moment of silence Selena was looking at me and I was looking at her.

"Um...  Justin I have something to tell you" Selena said.

"Tell me" I said concerned.

Selena was about to say something then all of a sudden she threw up in her bag.

"Babe, are u ok? I asked Selena.

Selena's head was face to the table.  She was going to tell me something what was it?

***

I took out Selena to the bathroom. She kept throwing up. As soon as she was done. I took her back to the hotel.

(At hotel)

Selena was laying peacefully on the bed. I was right next to her. I kept rubbing her belly. It always made her feel better. And yes she was still throwing up. I felt bad for her. She finally stop after a while. She laid down on her back. I continued to rub her belly. Selena looked at the ceiling. She was obviously thinking.

"Um... babe, what were you going to tell me at the restaurant" I asked very concerned.

"Justin...

There was a pause. This was something really important.

"What tell me Selena" I asked with a serious face.

"Justin I'm pregnant" she finally said.

My eyes went into a bliss of excitement. I was so happy. Selena and I were going to have another child. I hugged Selena. She hug back. I was so happy. No words can describe how I felt. Selena was also happy. I can see it in her eyes.

"How do u know" I asked.

"Well, I took a pregnancy test yesterday I have been trying to find the right time to tell you"  Selena said.

"Well I'm so glad that we are having a baby" I said happily.

"Me too" Selena said.