Chapter 18: Epilogue

Jin was looking at a sleeping Taehyung's face. Even after all the time, he still appreciated how beautiful and angelic he looks when sleeping. He just let his eyes roam around his face then move to Taehyung's neck. It had purple bruises and hickeys after last night's activity. Jin chuckled at his own thoughts. Taehyung hearing his husband laugh, opened his eyes and looked at Jin gazing at him as if he were the whole galaxy. He smiled and moved closer to Jin, pressing their bodies together. The shared a slow and loving kiss. "Good morning, love." Jin whispered and Taehyung responded with a quick peck on the lips. Their sweet moment was interrupted by a little head poking through the door. The head followed by it's body wiggled it's way in between. "Hey honey, couldn't sleep?" Taehyung asks the girl of five, as she just got in between them and was hugging Jin. Taehyung smiled at his daughter, they adopted her a year after all misunderstanding between Namjoon and Jin. He was so glad to have a kid in their family. Jin was equally happy and not to mention nervous. Taehyung still remember how he had to persuade Jin that she will be fine and he will be great dad for a whole month. He put his hand on the already sleeping angel's body and Jin intertwined their fingers. He smiled and saw Jin's eyes dropping and he squeezed their hand and let himself go to sleep, after all it was Sunday.

"Jin don't spoil her!!" Taehyung scolds his husband who was giving another scoop of ice cream to their daughter. "She's too good to be spoiled!" Jin responded bopping her nose. He was worried how Jin spoils her sometimes. When he heard her giggle, well let's say that Taehyung's heart melted. They were interrupted by the door bell. Taehyung remembered that he invited Yoongi and Hoseok to their house. He was glad they could make it. When he opened the door he was engulfed in a hug by the two. He sighed, he did miss these two. "Where is my favourite human?" Yoongi asked as he enters the house. Hoseok and Taehyung chuckled at his behaviour.
Jin came into the living room and handed her to Yoongi who immediately gummy smiled. Hoseok took his place beside his husband. Yep, they both married two years ago. Where is Jimin and Jungkook? Well they were dating and now they are in Japan, having their honeymoon. All friends were planning to have a get together after the newly married couple come home. Taehyung was in the kitchen preparing for lunch, leaving Hoseok and Yoongi to play with his daughter. He felt a very familiar arm wrap his waist. Even after all this years his heart always beats fast when Jin does that and kisses his nape and cheeks like he is doing now. He turned around ready to chide him about not disturbing in the kitchen. He was silenced by a gentle kiss which he could never get tired of . "I know what you are going to say." Jin said, Taehyung raised a eyebrow and pointed at the door. "I'll finish it off later, at night " Jin said winking, successfully making Taehyung's heart to skip a beat and blush cover his cheeks. God he really has a stupid husband! Taehyung mentally says. He was just done with lunch and going to call them for lunch when he saw Jin playing with their daughter and Hoseok and Yoongi cuddle in the couch watching a movie. He looks at his family fondly.
There was not a single day when he would not thank his lucky stars for Jin and his daughter. He was the luckiest man!

A/n
The end!!!
Sorry I'm terrible at ending stories.