My Life's Chapter 17

Can pov

The operation was successful. Tin was now shifted to the room. There was a lot of security near Tin's room at the hospital.

Tin was now talking to Ae, Kengkla and Peter. I knocked at the door.  Peter opened the door. I entered the room and saw Tin sitting and talking to Ae and Kengkla. He looked fine.  I didn't know how to approach him. What if he thought that I was behind this. I knew very well that no one trusted me.

" Ok, now there are some things we need to talk to you, Can" said Kengkla

" I didn't do anything. I don't know who shot Tin. I am telling the truth" I said.

Tin called me and told me to sit next to him. He took my hand in his hands. " Listen carefully to what Kengkla has to say" Tin said

Kengkla continued talking "Can the bullet was meant to be shot at you. Peter saved you at the right moment.  Tin was injured just because he came in between. The person had no intention in hurting Tin. "

I breathed I sigh of relief.

" That's a relief to know that the person didn't want to harm Tin. But who would want me dead? "

" The person who shot you was Tar. We couldn't believe that he didn't hire anyone and came personally.  We traced him with the help of CCTV camera in a shop near Tar's office. Ae and Techno told Tum what had happened and that they knew Tar was hiding in the office. Ae said he wanted to talk to Tar before the police reached. Tum took them to Tar's cabin. Tar refused to open the door. They had to break it open. The room was dark and Tar was sitting in a corner with gun in his hands. Tar told he will shoot himself if anyone came near him. Ae and Tum kept approaching him. Ae kept talking to Tar. Once they reached near Tar and managed to take the gun from his hands Tar hugged Ae tightly. Take me far away from here, Tar said. He didn't allow Tum to touch him. Tar is now at a Psychiatric hospital. This was all the result of the pain and anger he was suppressing within him all these years. When he saw Tum come to you even after the marriage was finalized, I think that is when he lost all hope of ever getting Tum back."

" We have booked Private Charter flight for you and Tin. You'll are going for a vacation. The place and other details will be known only to Peter, Ae and me" Kengkla said.