Point System.

I run over to get the hair dryer to dry her still wet hairs. To do so I need to put her down but...
She seems to cling to me , unwilling to let go. As I try to get her down she further tightens her hold of me as if the pain g
Will come back if she let's go is what I think she believes.

'This little one is seriously....too cute!'.

''Fine then,I will dry your hairs within my grasp!".

I make her sit on my left arm as I dry her hairs with my right hand.
It is only after her hairs are dried that a small yawn escapes her lips as tiny drops of tears gather around her adorable eyes.
"Let's get you to bed".
I will let her rest for a while.

~~~~

The point system

It involves " point cards" that hold cash called points,using which items can be bought. During the first half of the story Hayce brings out his point card to pay for his little pet's materials,during this time he had yet to issue a special card for his pet that is given by the govt. and is issued by the council.

At first a thousand points are given to a first rate pet and a hundred for a second rate and finally ten for a third rate.
Liana's ratings were given a first rate due to her well behavior and good temper. So she received a thousand points.
Today Hayce has gone to visit the council office to issue the card for his lovely and adorable lil' pet,Liana.

"May I get the issued card within a week then?" Hayce asks the receptionist with pale yellow skin and brown hairs.
"Yes sir, you can get it within a week but you need to bring your pet along with you to receive the issued special card".

"I understand,I will bring her then". Hayce replies.
" good to hear sir , have a nice day"the receptionist smiles as she speaks her words.
"Have a nice day".
Hayce returns the smile as he moves out and get into his car.

'Hope she is not awake yet'.