The actual fuck?!

Laa-Laa

I stared the soft carpet bellow me. I heard rushed footsteps, so So I darted under a table. That girl who was trying to kill me last night?! I stayed very very still, heart pounding in my chest. I'll admit she looked pretty hot though... wait... WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! THIS GIRL WANTS ME DEAD! I scooted from under the table, and made an attempt to get out from a partially open window. I stepped on a cap on the floor, and let out a hiss of pain... there was no sound. I moved toward the window once again, but suddenly I was hoisted into the air by my waist.

Laa-Laa:AAAAAACK!!! THE ACTUAL FUCK, PUT ME DOWN!

Whoever had picked me up in the first place dropped me, and then stepped on my chest. There she was. I didn't realize how red my face was, but she was definitely hot. She had red hair, with darker highlights, and incredibly sharp teeth.

???: Give me one good reason I shouldn't cut your throat out!
Laa-Laa: LAA LAA I'M A! I-I MEAN... I'M LAA LAA! I FELL THROUGH YOUR DOOR OR SOMETHING! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! Wait... are you a demon?
???: No dumbass. I'm a fucking vampire.
Laa-Laa: o-oh... What's your name?
???: Po. Oh wait.. I should be killing you anyway because you're my target. She began to laugh maniacly.
Laa-Laa: c-can we make a compromise?
Po: .... I'll call my boss about it.
Laa-Laa: Can I go back outside? I don't wanna be late.

Po grabbed a collar off of the table behind her placed it around my neck.

Po: you're free to leave.

I  darted past, and went through the back door.

Who wants me dead?
Why has my life been so shitty after my dad died?
Why didn't my father stay by my side?
Why did my uncle kill him?

Why...why...why....