Don't Leave Me...

"Eren!"

Mikasa's scream rung in Eren's ears as he shot his maneuver gear. He looked around the woods for her.

"Eren!"

He followed the scream, going off course, but he didn't care. He had to reach her in time. He knew it was something serious for her to be yelling for him. She was strong, and could handle herself. If she needed help, that could only mean... Eren shook the idea out of his mind. He refused to believe it. He only believed it true when he saw her, in the hands of a titan.

"Mikasa!" He screamed as he moved as quickly as he could to her.

Then the titans hand tightened it's grip on Mikasa, making her cough up blood and her struggling stop.

Eren quickened his speed, and sliced the titans neck before anyone could blink an eye. He grabbed Mikasa gingerly, and landed on the ground, holding her head with one hand, and his other wrapped around her.

"Mikasa! Wake up! Come on! We have to go! This is no time to be fooling around! Stop pretending, and come on! We have to go get Armin! Mikasa..." Eren's tears streamed down his cheeks and splashed onto Mikasa's cold body. He sobbed loudly, loud enough to be heard in Wall Sina.

"Dammit!" He screamed as he hugged Mikasa tighter, sobbing into her chest.

The other members of the Survey Corps watched the broken man cry. Watching. Listening. They all knew the feeling of losing the one you care about. Levi knew the pain of losing the one you love as Eren did.

"Don't leave me..."