Chapter 1

*My First Story Hope You Like it. Excuse and Mistakes*

(Maira's POV)

Waddup! My Name is Maria Destiny Jones but my street name is Queeny. Im 17 years old. I go to Monite Vista High and im a thug. Im high yellow with black and brown long thick curly hair. Im mixed with black and white and im 4'11(Dont let my height fool you). I Live with my bestfriend Jasmie. (Shes 17 aslo).Shes Mexican. With Long black hair. Shes The same Height as me. We live on Queens ave. All the Drug deals stay here and everyone of them work for ME! Me and Jasmine We just getting up for school. This is our last year Im so fucking happy! 

*RING* *RING* *RING* "Aww Shut the fuck up" i said i as i hit the alarm clock. I wake up and went to the bathroom. I Wash my face, Brush my teeth, and take a 45 min shower. I walk out the bathroom with my towel around me and went into my walk-in-closet to find an outfit. I put on my red and black crop top with my black high wasted shorts and my bred 11's. I went back into the bathroom to do my hair. I decided to flat iron it. After i finished i walked out my room into the kitchen to fix me something to eat. 

(Jasmine's POV) Same time as Maire's POV

Hi, Im pretty sure my main bishh has already to you all about me. So right now Im in the bathroom. I just finished brushing my teeth, washing my face, showering, and putting on my clothes. I Have on my blue and white crop top shirt, black jean jacket, white high wasted shorts and my white and blue retro 9s. Im already for school but first i gotta eat a nigga hungry!. I walk downstairs to see Maira fatass eating eggs,bacon,and grits. 

Me: "WHERE MY FOOD AT?"

Maira: "Right there fatass! On the stove."

Me: "Love you Babymomma" *Blows kiss*

After We finished eating we were on our way to school. We were the most popular girls in school. Any boy would break there backs to be with us and everygirl would break theres to be us. After a 15min Drive of listening to Kevin Gates. We Arrived At school in our black and white 2014 camaro. Me and My girl was looking sexy! We went to our usual spot at the benches to meet our crew. Theres 4 boys and and 3 girls. These are my most trusted friends and works. Theres Chase(17),Alex(18),Shawn(17),Prince(18),Sweety(17),Me(17),and Maria(17).

(Maria's Pov) 

We were sitting at our table chilling. Chase is like the older brother i never had. Im a single child and my mom left me when i was 3. My dad is a Drug dealer.He is where i learned everthing i know. My dad taught how to show no fear no matter what and how to shot. I have learned a lot from him.nWell...Alex is my ROD. Shawn is my "Right Hand Man" and Prince is my Crush and Bestfriend. I've Liked him forever now but i dont know if he likes me. *RING* RING* Its time for first hour and we all go to the same class so we walked together. 

*Update coming up tomorrow Next its Prince,Chase,Sweety,and Shawns POV!*