Chapter 2

(Maria's POV)

We were on our way to class. When i see a girl i have never seen before and she was lost. Something told me to go and introduce myself and get to know her. So that is exactly what i did.

Hi, Im Maria. Whats your name? I said trying so be proper and classy.

Im Marissa. Im new here. she said with an New Orlands accent.

May I See your schedule? *shows schedule* You have all my classes! I said

Great! she says with i warming smile

For some reason I knew me and this girl would get along real well. We were on our way to class and Marissa was telling me a little more about herself. I now know that she is 17 years, she lived in NO for 15years before she moved here 2 years ago. She is mixed with black and white. First she was home schooled now she is in this school. She is light brown with long pretty brown hair. Dont get me wrong im not gay but she just reminds me a lot of myself. We we arrived in class my teacher, Ms.Jackson was with that BS(bullshh) but i just ignored her and went to the back with my crew.

Everyone this is Marissa. Marissa this is Jasmine my bestfriend, Chase my brother, Alex, Shawn, Prince, and Sweety my other Bestfriend. I said as i introduced everyone and they all shaked hands. As i was introducing Marissa, I noticed Chase was eyeing her down like he was undressing her with his eyes! (LOL) I knew right then and there that i had to hook them up. I went sat in between Chase and Prince and i leaned over to whisper in his ear.

(Chase's POV)

As my lil sister was introducing Marissa all i could think about was me and her together cuddled up and getting married. I never thought this way bout a girl in my life but for some reason it was diffrent with her and i knew right then and there i had to make her mines. My train of thought was broken by my lil sister whispering in my ear. I didn't even realize she was by me. MANEE this girl got me head over hills and i dont even know her that well all i know is her name.

I saw the way you was lookin' at my girl Marissa. She whispered into my ear.

Shidd that gone be wifey before the end of the year! I say with a smile on my face as I Hit Marissa with that bottom lip bite and check her out. She started to blush and tried to hide it but i was to late. I smiled back with my million dollor smile. I knew this going to be a great day!

*Just a lil some some for yall I will update Later and was inspired by @MinnieeeMouseee for my Character Marissa she was my first reader and comment. THANKS Marissa!*