1. I Missed You

~ 1. I Missed You ~

Shawn's POV

             I jumped out of my car grabbing the bags I held in my hands two bags. One for the girl, well I guess I should say women. She was only fifteen when we first meet, that was years ago. Then I brought a gift for my favorite little seven month old baby girl. My little love bug, Nova Rayne.

            It's been a month since the last time I had seen them, I mean I was on Tour and they basically lived in London with Camila's Fiancé and Nova's Father. I most definitely don't consider him Nova's Dad. He was barely around. He wasn't their to see her stand up by herself.

     Camila sent me a video a couple of weeks ago. Where she sat Nova on the ground and camila sat on the couch. Nova went to her knees first moving towards the couch, then she proceeded to grasp in one hand the couch cushion and the other hand was her mama's knee.

       Once she made it up off of the ground the smile that graced her lips may be my favorite the thing in the world. She has her mama's smile for sure.

       So no Matt was never with them when Nova accomplished anything, that breaks my heart in half. Nova and camila both deserve of all the best things in the world. Not a horrible fiancé and a terrible dad.

As I carried the bags through their gate and towards the front door. I knocked on the door and I heard someone yelling that someone was at the front door. "I'll get it!" I heard Sinu yell at I'm guessing camila.

A second later the door opened, a happy and shocked Sinu, "Shawn, What are you doing here?" I smiled dropping the gifts to the floor along with my backpack. "I figured I'd spend a couple of days with my favorite family. So I came by early hoping to surprise a certain someone."

Sinu smiled at me, "Mila is going to be so happy to see you." She said hugging me tightly telling to me come into the living room. "I can't wait to see her as well. Where is she?" I asked as we sat down on the couch together.

"Well she was going to hop into shower since Nova was up quite often last night. She had two baby teeth breaking through her gums so she's been in some pain." Sinu said smiling sadly at me. "Well hopefully I'll be able to make little bug smile."

I said smiling at my feet, "She should be waking up soon. Of course you'll be able to make her laugh, your her favorite man ever." I smiled laughter falling from lips.

"As much as I would love to believe that, I'm pretty sure her dad is her favorite man." I said lifting my eyes from hands looking at Sinu, she shock her head no.

        "Is it that bad?" I asked watching as Sinu nodded her head yes. "Well Camila went back to London a couple days ago but cut the time down when she realized that he didn't want to spend time with either of them. In my opinion Shawn he could careless about either of them. Now you my son, your quite the opposite."

         "They mean the world too me, you all do." I whispered looking sadly at Camila's mother only for her to lean over and kiss my cheek. She leaned into my ear whispering "Don't give up on camila. She needs you."

       She said before the cries of Nova caused her to stand up telling me she be back in a second. I nodded staring out their beautiful living room in Miami. The beach looked gorgeous and the weather was perfect for beach day. Maybe they could spend the day at the beach together, toes in sand and Nova's infectious giggles.

"Camila is still in the shower, but I have a baby girl who really wants to see ShSh" Sinu came back in carrying a little wide eyed nova along with her bunny rabbit that I had picked up for her before going into the hospital to meet her.