Up down and back again

I got back home about 8:00 am, my hands full of bags. I set them on the counter and put the refrigerated ingredients in the fridge and freezer. I sorted the rest in cabinets and made myself some cereal with milk. I sat in the living room in silence. The only noise was a slight crunching of cereal that wasn't already soaked in milk.
I decided it would be weird if Katelyn or Kawaii~Chan woke up and I was sitting in silence so I turned on the T.V. And watched fairytale on Netflix. I put my bowl in the washing machine and got ready for the day.
I threw on some jeans and a purple long-sleeved shirt on and let my braid down. I shook the braid loose and opened my phone. 9:00 am. I could already hear Katelyn rustling out of bed and Kawaii~Chan fumbling in her closet.
I saw I had gotten a text. It was from an unknown entity. It said, "Freddy and friends is coming to town. Straighten your strings as business is back, The music is playing, you will be safe, don't get your strings in a bunch, cause the music won't stop. Your music box will be stopped at 11:30 am. Straighten your skirt, as your coming back!"
The message was right. Even being so far away from freddy's, I could feel the music, and the tune just kept playing, over and over and over. According to the message I was going back to freddys, whether I liked it or not.
I walked downstairs and sat on the couch, messing around on my phone. I was going to need an excuse if I was going back. I decided to make up that I was going for a job interview tonight. Katelyn almost fell down the stairs when she saw I was already awake.
   "Woah! Aph, your already awake?"  Katelyn asked me. It was like she was going to faint.
   "Yeah, I already ate too, and I got dressed and sorts," I said sorta scared she would question why I was up so early, and when I woke up. Kawaii~Chan dashes downstairs after Katelyn and darted into the kitchen. She probably thought we didn't have much food. She opened the cabinet and her mouth dropped.
   "Katelyn~Sama! We have food!" Kawaii~Chan said overjoyed.
   "We- What! That's impossible! We haven't been to the store in weeks!" Katelyn said confused. Katelyn turned her head and grabbed me. "Did you go to the store?" She asked.
   I mumbled under my breath, "Yes,"
   "When did you wake up!?!" She yelled at me.
   "Look, I woke up at six and couldn't go back to sleep. You happy!?" I was infuriated that Katelyn thought so little of me. I can wake up and go to the store like a normal human. Unfortunately, I could still feel the music box was playing. So I couldn't smack her upside the head. Instead I slinked from her grasped, slid my boots and coat on and walked out the door.
   I had almost lost it. My strings almost became visible. They still could go visible too so I ran down the street. I ran and didn't stop. I just kept running. Eventually I slowed and found myself somewhere I didn't recognize. Then, I felt a familiar feeling to the right. I walked towards it. It felt warm and cozy.
   I walked out of the woods, sad to see I wasn't home. I walked a bit longer until. I saw it. Freddy Fazbears evil grin looked my way.
   I was at my home, not just home, MY HOME, The pizzeria, where it all began.