열둘.

congratulations!

you've won the game of flower.

go back to reality?

yes | no

are you sure?

yes | no

seungcheol was in his room again, in front of his computer. he checked the date and saw it had only been a day since he was in flower. he knocked the monitor off the table and stepped on it before walking out of the room.

it all felt like a long dream. but then where was jeonghan?

he looked around and saw there was a trail of red liquid leading to jeonghan's room. once he opened the door, he saw the body of who was once the love of his life. so it was true. seungcheol closed the door and walked out of the house.

the world was just how it was left.

in chaos.

the everlasting orange sky above him, the crimson red moon peaking above the never ending fire coming from the destroyed buildings.

seungcheol went to the park with his head down. he didn't want to see the poor in their agony for any longer than he had to. finally, he reached the large river what was once called the han.

he smiled as he walked forward, remembering all the memories he'd made before the world had become hell.

the times all of his best friends had picnics by the river. the place he'd asked jeonghan to be his.

a shame it all went to nothing.

seungcheol watched as the currents passed. thanks to the moon being out all the time, they were faster than they ever were.

he saw visions of the bodies of all the people he'd killed in the river.

why don't you join them?

why not? what was the point of living anymore? everything and everyone was gone.

he closed his eyes and let himself fall into the river.

"cheollie, open your eyes," jeonghan's soft voice could be heard.

seungcheol did as he was told and saw he was surrounded in dark water. yet he felt nothing.

"hannie?"

"it's your hannie." jeonghan appeared in front of him and smiled. he reached forward and cupped the older man's face.

seungcheol smiled and held his.

the second he came into contact with jeonghan's skin, the boy in front him changed completely. his blond hair now a crimson red, his eyes black all over. his cheeks felt as if they were sprayed with acid. seungcheol tried to scream but his throat burned.

"welcome to my heaven, your hell."

all he saw was black.