Prolouge

A/N: Hey!  This story is going to be full of romance!

Warning: not edited, lots of wrong grammar and spelling

MAIN CHARACTER IS ANGEL MAE PARKINSON ..... SOME CHARACTERS ARE BASED ON REAL PEOPLE. YOU MIGHT NOT NOW THEM BUT MEH~. ANYWAYS IRISH'S CRUSH HERE IS CALLED J.C SOMETHIN SOMETHIN, HE'S SUPPOSE TO BE JAPANESE AND THE PERSON WE BASED IT ON WON'T TELL US WHO HE REALLY IS SO WE PUT J.C meaning--- Japanese Crush---- *bow* thaks for reading

_________________________________________________

Sometimes, having lucky people around you can make you lucky. But unfortunately, not all people are lucky. Some are born with the power of luck, some are born normal and some are born really unlucky. Sometimes even people who are normal can feel their luck just with the slightest bit of love.

"As we all know, a baby is created when two people are inlove and will-" a hand covered the girls mouth. The girl who was speaking, chuckled as her bestfriend at the age of seventeen-nearly eighteen- covered her mouth and blushed at the word 'love' and another word which is 'making'.

"Oh come on Irish, you've explained about that already, what I wanted to know was how is it that the fetus is formed and the stages of pregnancies and stuff like that!"Angel whined, looking at her textbook as she blushed.

Angel Mae Parkinson, she's a girl who is very much like her name, an angel. Sometimes it depends on the person. Some people say -this, only when they meet her bad side- that her Raven dark hair and her dark eyes can bring you pain and suffering, along with a little bad luck. Others say that those shoulder length dark hair and dark eyes can see your soul and will discover your problems and secrets and then she'll help you all the way to the finish line.

And she is currently best friends with the lucky girl of their school. Irish Dy, she's called the lucky girl of their school because, one , she is always lucky, it is even the complete opposite of her name 'Dy', which when she was a little girl , got bullied and called her 'Die' which means, naturally death and soemtime bad luck, but this girl? This girl totally proved to the others that names and such can only give you identities, not your true selves. And with her long silky brown hair and beady dark eyes and cute glasses, you could say she was normal, but knowing her, you'll say she's the lucky girl.

Irish isn't called the 'lucky' girl for nothing, one reason is because of all the things (accidents, emergencies and etc.) that happened to her, she was always safe and have good rewards afterwards. But for her, she's lucky on her own, when she became the bestfriend of the Angelic Angel, well her luck boosted a step and the only ones who noticed these are the two bestfriends. 

"Sometimes I wonder why your my bestfriend when your just teasing me" Angel pouted and Irish chuckled.

"awww! Angel~ don't worry. I'll help you then I have a surprise for you!" Irish smiled happily.

'Maybe summer's here earlier that expected' Angel thought smiling at herself as she pushed aside her things and got her phone out, then started reading a story from wattpad.

___________________Five Days Later_________________

"Yay! Finish with my work and chores, more money and-"

"-A trip to Italy" Irish finished as she showed her bestfriend two tickets. "W-what...how...when!? but, wait... WHAT!?" Angel shouted the last line, so Irish and some other people were staring at her. Oh, did the author forgot to tell you where they were? Well, the two are currently inside a cafe shop, drinking and eating sweets.

"Quiet down Angel. First yes, were going to Italy. Second, yes, both our parents agreed, third, no, just the two of us and last but not the least, a month or two, it depends on us" Irish smiled

Really, this girl is too serious and creepy, but still, Angel loves her betfriend to death. "How do you know me so much and well, yay!" "I know you 'cause your my first and only bestfriend! second, your my bestfriend! and third... well, your my bestfriend!"

 Angel sighed at how her supposed smart-ish, lucky bestfriend, really even if she might find her bestfriend embarassing and whine-y she's a person she can never truly hate.

"So...your serious about this?" Angel asked again

"Yes, and! I heard there's gonna be a movie shoot in Italy and it's your fa-vo-rite bo-ok~" the girl with glasses taunted.

Angel's eyes widened as she remembered her favorite book. It was a story about mafia, romance, humor, action and comedy, she really loved it especially the part where-

"Hello~ Earth to the Angel infront of me? Has heaven came back and took you?"

Angel's thoughts stopped and looked at her friend with a pout. "No, I'm a devil remember?" here, she smirked. Irish sighed. Unfortunately for them, their fun faded away by a wail outside and they found a girl on the floor. Angel got up from her seat and came over towards the girl with a worried face on.

"Nope, your an Angel from heaven" Irish said smirking on her inner joke.

_____________________________________

"So, basically your saying that I have to go in that and then dress up?" a boy of the age of nineteen stated groaning as he stood up from his place.

"Yes, it is the only way ,and as I remembered you always loved dressing up" the woman in black stated ,smiling a little at the teen infront of her.The teen scratched his dark messy hair and sat back down on his bed."Mom, that was like, what? Nine or ten years ago, and remember I used to have a playmate, now I'm all alone" the teen sulked. He thought about it, his life sucked.

Yes, he was popular and famous and not to mention super rich. He has it all, well except for real friends and family. For all he knows, his mom and his friend on Asia were his only 'precious' ones for him.

"Honey, come now, the trip is still a few days away. Maybe some of your friends will join you"

"Not likely..." he mumbled under his breath

"What was that?" his mom asked

"nothing, night mom" the teen yawned

The teen's mother smiled. Her baby boy is growing up.... and then the smile faded....she just wish that her son would find someone with enough luck to send him back to earth.

"Night Logan"

_______________________________

Maybe...just maybe the story will finally start.

The Story of true love, luck and what a true angel really is.

If your reading this, then maybe, just maybe, your luck and love will never fade away. Just remember, someone is always there for you, may it be your love ones , your luck or your personal guardian angel.