DBH: Human!Connor x Android!reader

Request by lottosehun its been so long since I wrote something here omg.

----------------------------
Connor's POV

'Why is she even here again?' I thought. I looked at Y/n who was analyzing for clues.

"So the victim seems to have been strucked on the temple by a statue of some kind and the reason why the murderer killed him seems to be because he thought he was cheating on him." She said.

'So the murderer and the victim were a couple and the murderer thought the victim was cheating on him and punished him for it.. Sounds a bit cliché.' I thought.

My dad, Hank arrived and handed me a can of beer and we started drinking while observing the android do all the work.

"The name of the victim is Kim Namjoon and the murderer is Min Yoongi. He murdered Namjoon because he thought he was cheating on him with a guy named Kim Seokjin." She said.

(This is fiction don't take it real dudes)

We looked at the person she pointed out to be the murderer. He started to run and we ran after him. He took a couple of twists and turns and we almost lost him if it wasn't for Y/n who climbed into a building and pinned him from the air.

Taehyung and Jungkook picked up Yoongi and arrested him.

I looked at Y/n and she looked like she was day dreaming so I grabbed her hand while she was staring at space and got her in the car and we drove away.

Time skip

So this next crime scene we were in was of a kid named Jimin he was held hostage by an android he named Hoseok.

I felt bad for that kid. Right now Y/n is having a chat with Hoseok to let the kid go. Sadly his parents were gone.

(Again this is not true so don't kill me *hides*)

So Y/n said that Hoseok attacked his parents and him because he was gonna get repaired because they thought he was broken when they found out he was feeling emotions.

Just by looking at Jimin he reminded me of my brother and it made me really sad.

As I see Y/n negotiating with Hoseok, I got scared. Why was I scared? I don't know. Even father seemed worried. We kept watching her talking and then we see Hoseok take out a gun and she got shot. We ran out towards them and pinned down Hoseok and dad looked at me and motioned for me to go check on Y/n.

She had her eyes opened and her right shoulder had a bullet hole. She stood up and looked at Jimin. "You are safe now." She said. After that she left.

The next day we found Jimin sitting down on a desk and the police going around and not noticing the kid. I sat next to him.

"Hey kid do you have anyone who can still take care of you?" He shocked his head, no.

"How about you come live with me. My name is Connor Anderson and you are?"

"I'm Park Jimin." He said it like that I knew he said his last name first since this is the US we get a lot of immigrants here.

He smiled and hugged me. We stood like that for a couple of minutes before I took him to my desk. I left some pens so that he could draw and told my dad to watch over him and left.

I saw Y/n questioning Hoseok. "So why did you do it? Just because they were gonna fix you?" She asked. Hoseok just stayed still and not say anything.

Time Skip because I want to skip

So a few months and Jimin now calls me dad and thinks of Y/n as his mom. A android revolution appeared and now Y/n is now free.

She was helping Jimin with his math homework while I was watching from a distance with my dad, Hank. So after we adopted him we had to stop our usual habits I managed to succeed but father failed.

After Jimin finished his work he started to play with Sumo and made Y/n play with him as well.

I remembered the day when I confessed to her

Flashback

So the android revolution was happening and Y/n was a part of it. I found her in Cyberlife after an android who I thought was Y/n took me as hostage. Y/n ran towards her look alike and they started to fight. I grabbed a gun and aimed at them.

"Stop now which one of you is Y/n?" I asked

They said they were Y/n and I then asked.

"What is my favorite music genre?"

"its rock isn't it? But then again you also like jazz." One of them say. I notice one of them was staring off so I look at her and pointed the gun at her.

"What was the name of my brother?" I asked.

The other one was about to answer but I gave her a look that said to back off.

"Its Cole isn't it? The reason why you and your dad hates android so much is because of what happened to him." She said in a tone that held sadness.

I then told her the truth and then shot the other one and hugged her.

"Let me do this first and then we'll leave." She said.

Flashback over

Bad timing I know.

But I'm happy I have her with me.

-----------------------

Is it bad? I know its bad I'm sorry I tried to do it long and like its been so long since I've done this so I might be rusty actually.

This was made a while ago so yeah. Hope you like it