Chapter 21

"Hyejin!" A deep voice spoke behind me, voice raised.

I instantly pulled away, a bit panicked. I slowly turned around to see Taehyung standing alongside a beautiful woman.

"This is Jimin's doctor, Lia." He crossed his arms. "Are you done sucking off his face so she can examine him?" He smirked whilst I have him the death glare.

I cleared my throat, standing up.

"I'll go down to the lake now." I bowed and walked out of the room, nudging Taehyung as I went.

"Wait." He sighed chasing after me.

"What?" I snapped.

"Why are you so mad? I said, I don't want boys getting in the way of your decision." He pouted.

"So you brought and attractive doctor in on purpose? Ugh you rascal." I flicked his forehead.

"Yah, if Jimin really likes you and is loyal, then what is there to worry about?" He smirked.

"Aish." I hit him on the arm over and over again.

"Stop it!" He whisper yelled.

"What has gotten into you?" I sighed.

"I'm just worried you won't want to help me anymore and that you'll leave." He looked down.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him in for a hug. He was surprised at first, but hugged back.

"If I say yes, will you go in there right now and get that woman out of there?" I asked, willing to make a deal.

"Yes." I could feel his heart begin to beat faster, adrenaline building.

"Okay, I'll marry you." I sighed.