Enthusiastic Edward

Enthusiastic Edward woke up at 2 o'clock in the morning, when he went to sleep at 12 o'clock and he woke his whole family saying,"I'm going to a party today", in excitement. Then as he turned to go back to his room, he bonked his head on the wall 60 times from jumping up and down and he did not cry.

Enthusiastic Edward was a silly, excited, bouncy and a loud boy. He never cried when he hurt himself and only had 5 friends. He acted so crazy and people thought he was weird.

When he was going to his room he fell 2 times and did not cry. After he arrived in his room he started to get changed
he ripped his shirt in excitement.

When Enthusiastic Edward ripped his T-shirt he decided to wear a big top and wore his pyjamas over it. Mum told him to get changed after breakfast. When Enthusiastic Edward went down for breakfast he got orange juice. He tilted too quickly and spilled it all over himself. Now he needed to get changed again and find something else to wear for his party.

Enthusiastic Edward looked everywhere and found a dinosaur suit. When he put it on he cried,"MUM!!!!!!!!!!" And his mum came in his room and saw him jumping up and down in his dinosaur suit.then his mum said,"why are you wearing that?" Then he said,"I ruined my other one clothes" and his mum said,"okay then,"in a calm voice.

Mum acted in a calm voice because she wanted to teach Enthusiastic Edward a lesson. Edward did't know that the top he ruined was his best one. So his mum decided that she would let Edward wear the dinosaur suit because she wanted to embarrass him.

Mum told Edward that they were going to the party. When they arrived they saw everyone staring at him and they were laughing when Edward walked in the middle he found his friends laughing at him. So he went home and never was excited again. However his mum always wanted to go to a festival with her friends and she was going in 5 weeks, so she became excited...