Friday night Football

"How was school love?"
"It was good mom"
"Okay the game starts at 7:00 so be ready"
"Okay"

I'm just sitting in my room bored really bored actually so why not go on Twitter as I was scrolling threw my feed Hayes tweeted "@HayesGrier: Football game wish me luck🏈" I quickly relied with a "@JaidynDaeeeeeeeeee: Good luck babe😍" Trying to get noticed.
Oh how I wished I lived in North Carolina and went to his school oh my gosh that would be amazing okay Jaidyn get off of Twitter and do something okay I talk to myself all the time it completely normal...So I went downstairs to eat because that's all I do all day everyday.

It's 6:20 so I should probably get ready to leave. I get dressed in some gray joggers, Black converse High tops and a black crop top but it's long enough to cover past belly button I but my hair in a messy bun. I mean there nobody to impress so I really don't care. Its 6:50 and my mom calls me from down stairs
"okay Jaidyn lets go"
"Coming"
I connect my phone in the car and listen to Confident by the one and only perfect human being Justin Bieber. We arrive at the game and I see my friends but of course my moms not going to let me go with them so we sit down and the game begins. I actually really enjoy watching football games I was fine the whole game but my parents wouldn't shut up about what they think the scouts going to say. the game ended and the field was almost cleared up we where just waiting on my brother to come out of the locker room, by the way his team beat the other them by 5 points.. As we where waiting a guy walked up to us I assumed it was the scout and I was right.
" Hello are you guys the Dae family?"
"Yes we are, I'm Jeff Dae" my father said
"Nice to meet you Mr.Dae, I'm Ryan Bell and I was watching your son Jack play and let me just say that kid is amazing and I would love for him to attend a camp going on next week in Ohio"
My brother walked up and then Ryan asked him if he was willing to go to the Camp of course my brother said yes. And my parents agreed because they also want my broth to be successful with football. Alright looks like I'm going to Ohio!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Boring and basic I know I hope it gets better I have a general idea of where I'm going but not quite sure😣