𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒.

age order: wooyoung, (leader,) seonghwa, hongjoong, yunho, yeosang, mingi, jongho, san.

"shut up and i'll get your hungry bitch faces food." wooyoung scoffed. he went to the shit corner shop near by.

san quickly jumped out of his window, even though he was on the 3rd story of his parent's mansion, he'd do fine. his round glasses, the purple flower in his brown blondish hair sparkled in the twilight. san snuck past the guards, then quickly made his way to the nearby corner shop. when i say nearby i mean far away, san doesn't live near any shops.

san was standing in the ramen isle, as wooyoung approached him. this made him feel scared, wooyoung's dark aura around san just wasn't a good match. wooyoung was putting stuff in his bag, clear out of any camera views.
"s-s-sir..." san quietly said, wooyoung spun on his heel to look at him,
"what?"
"y-y-you... you s-s-shouldn't st.. s.. steal..." he finally got out of his shake-y voice.
"shut up, bitch." wooyoung rolled his eyes as he left, san followed him.
"don't follow me, or we'll have problems, understood?" san nodded, but he still followed him.
"don't you remember the problems we'd have, little boy?" wooyoung turned around to face san. he held up san's chin so he'd look him dead in the eye.
"b-b-but..." san blurted out, "i'm c-c-choi san!"

A/N: updates will come slower :(