➺yenkyun live (191012)

genre; fluff
paring; yena x changkyun (a little wonho in there but very slightly)
word count; 614
a/n; please enjoy! i also added in some korean that i know!! 💘 let me know if you want another one like this w/ hyungwon in it! please forgive me on my spelling errors. English isn't my first language.
-

It was 11pm at night and Yena couldn't sleep. Earlier that day, Changkyun, Wonho and Yena went out shopping and to a restaurant. Yena also cooked for whoever was hungry when the trio returned. She also practiced from 6pm-9pm. When she returned to the dorms, the boys were already getting ready for bed. Somehow, Yena wasn't sleepy. She still had some energy in her. She decided to say hi to Monbebe for a bit. She opened her phone, opened the VLive app, and started a live.

"여보세요, 몬베베. (Hello, Monbebe.)" Yena sheepishly spoke with a smile on her face, happy to talk to Monbebe. "졸리는? 나를? 음, 조금만. (Sleepy? Me? Well, a little bit.)" She spoke, not taking her eyes off the comments. "I actually practiced a lot today. I should be sleepy but i'm not." Yena laughed, switching languages. Suddenly, she heard her dorm door open up. "어, 누구야? (Uh, who is it?)" Yena asked herself. She saw a short but not too short figure come in. The figure suddenly said; "누나, 잠을 잘 수가 없어. (Noona, i can't sleep.)". Yena quickly figured out that the figure was Changkyun judging him saying "noona". "올, 원호를 깨우지 않도록 조심 (Come in, be careful not to wake Wonho.)"

An hour has passed since Changkyun has came in and Changkyuns head is on Yena's shoulder as she reads comments. "Changkyun's hair? Yeah, i like it too." she said right before she giggles. "She chose the color." Changkyun spoke silently but not too quiet. "용기를 내어 말해버리다, 그들은 당신을들을 수 없습니다. (Speak courageously, they can't hear you.)" Yena told him, turning her head in his direction. Changkyun lifted his head from Yena's shoulder and spoke. "She chose my hair color." He spoke more loudly. Maybe a bit too loudly. "닥쳐!! 원호가 깨어날 것이다! (Shut up!! Wonho will wake up!)" Changkyun silently laughed along with Yena too.

The two heard Wonho shift in his sleep and their attention turned to the muscular bunny. "왜 깨어 있니? (Why are you awake?)" Wonho asked in a sleepy tone. "우리는 잠들 수 없기 때문에, 오빠. (Because we can't sleep, Oppa.)" Yena replied to him with a grin on her face. "곧 잠들다. (Go to sleep soon.)" Wonho spoke before falling back asleep. "Okay." Yena said, rubbing her eyes, which Monbebe awed over. "모두들 우리도 자러 가야한다고. (Everyone says we should go to bed too.)" Yena said with once again, another smile on her face. "But i'll miss Monbebe." she displayed a pout on her face while her face was all up in the camera. "Guys, should Changkyun have a sleepover in here? 나는 민혁이 신경 쓰지 않을 것이다 내기. (I bet Minhyuk won't mind.)" Yena had her index finger on her child while her eyes scanned through comments. Also, mentioning his roommate.

"Yes? Okay, he will!! Yay, Sleepover!!" she said leaning on Changkyun. Eventually leading to her had on Changkyun's lap while his was on his phone. "아 그리고 직원들은 우리가 깨어 있는지 몰라. (Oh and the staff don't know we're awake.)" Changkyun laughed a little while Yena giggled a little too hard. "Okay, We'll go to sleep now." Yena said, getting ready to end the live. "I'll probably go live tomorrow .... With Hyungwon maybe. Goodbye, Monbebe!". Changkyun also said his goodbyes before ending the live and the two falling asleep on each other.