Chapter 12

~Time Skip a few Months Later!~

No One's POV

" You really think so?..." Nightmare asked. " Absolutely! Just be yourself!" Cross said. "Are you sure it's not too soon?" Nightmare questioned. " You guys have been together for a couple of months now, I wouldn't worry about it.." Horror said. Killer was eating a cookie. " Killer, for once will you stop eating cookies and help!" Cross said angrily. Killer hissed and went back to eating his cookies. Nightmare stopped pacing, which he hadn't noticed he was doing. " Alright, I should probably be leaving now..." he said as he opened up a portal. Cross gave him a thumbs up while Horror looked the other way (which meant he was happy for him in his own....weird way..) while Killer was eating his cookies. Cross elbowed him and he stopped and waved. Nightmare gave a sigh and went through the portal to Outer Tale. " Alright i'm leaving." Dust said as he got up and made a portal. " I bet it's to see your boyfriend Blueberry~" Horror teased. " He's not my boyfriend!" Dust snapped back "Yet.." Killer snickered. " Oh come on, I think they're cute together!" Cross cooed. " Shut up! All of you!" and with that Dust went through the Portal and left.

Nightmare's POV

I noticed Error and stayed silent as I snuck up behind him "Boo!". Error jumped 2 feet into the air. " Ah, you scared me!" he complained as he pretend punched me in the shoulder. " So, why did you want to meet me here anyway?...I was busy eradicating glitches.." He said sternly. "well, there's something I wanted to ask you." Error gave a look of confusion. I took a deep sigh as I got down on one knee. Realization hit Error like Sans at the end of a genocide run, his facial expression went from confusion to  shock. I pulled out the ring and held it out.  I took another deep breath. " Will you be my significant other for the rest of my life?" I asked. Error was silent, " Do abominations hate being eradicated?" I smiled.

~The End