New entry

Hii guys ...back with an update after a long time...its dedicated to everyone but mainly to our bday girl @naveenanavee8 ...live long stay blessed Dr...may this day bring u happiness....lets go into the story...

At hospital

Laksh is taking care of ragini....she is also recovering .....ap came to c ragini...she also had a box in her hand......she said ragu beta I bought ur favorite

Rag: what ( excited)

Ap gave that box to her it had thenmittai ( honey candy)

Rag: I loveeee it

Ap: 😍😍😍😍

Rag: thanks a lottt

Ap: OK beta ...how is ur health now

Rag: good

Ap; laksh u take care of her...I am leaving

Raglak smiled at her....

After she left the place  ragini started eating that

Lak: slowlyyy

Rag: I can't  control it from when she gave it

Lak: then y u controlled in front of her

Rag: what if she thinks me as a foodie...then she will say"my sons Salary will b enough for her to eat"

Laksh laughs.....

Laksh is admiring her...

Rag feel lil uncomfortable

Rag: what

Lak: I feel jealous of this honey candy...

Rag:even in childhood...

Lak: but different reason ...in childhood I was jealous bcoz u said u love it more than me ..

RAg: now??

Lak: bcoz it touch ur pinkish lips

Rag: don't forget ur acp...don't flirt

Lak: but this beauty is making me to do so...

Rag : ohhhhh

Laksh took care of her and soon she was discharged.....

Few days later laksh arrested an important criminal ...all appreciated him....there was a press meet ragu too came as she is good and laksh personally called her...

At press meet

A girl  reporter is asking more questions to him...both raglak r irritated... But laksh noticed that ragini is looking at her like she will burn her  ...laksh is secretly enjoying her possessiveness with out knowing he will taste it with in mins....he is giving more attention to that reporters question....