Chapter 4: The Perfect Apartment

(Rydel’s POV)

“Okay so I guess we need to pack as early as now” I said.

“Naaah. YOU need to prepare as early as now. Ima pack 1 hour before we leave ha-ha” Rocky laughed.

“Hahahaha heck yeah! Or maybe 10 minutes before we leave” Ross said while doing the ultimate hand shake with Rocky.

“WHATEVER!” I yelled at them.

“Sometimes I wonder why it takes so long for girls to get ready” Ryland looks confused.

“Yeah. It’s just that… you only need some clothes” Riker looking at me like I need to explain.

“It’s because we are GIRLS” I said in a duh tone.

“Guys enough of that. Come on Rydel we need to plan your vacation” Yes! Thanks Mom for getting me out of here ha-ha.

We went to the dining room.

My mom grabbed her laptop.

“So Rydel I was thinking of renting an apartment for you guys instead of booking for a hotel. I want a twist” My mom smiled.

Hmmm… Renting an apartment? Great idea! My mom really is an expert when it comes to planning.

“That’s a great idea mom! Since we’re many and to have a twist in this vacation getaway not some typical vacation” I’m so excited!

“I know right! And also I want you guys to feel how it’s like living together. And by the way, you girls and the boys will have their own apartment and own rooms of course.”

“Yaaaaaay! You’re really great at this mom! Thank you thank you thank you” I kissed her cheeks.

“Anything for my daughter” she hugged me and of course I hugged her back.

And then we start looking for an apartment that is near at the beach and that fits perfectly for us.

“How about this?” My mom asked me.

“That’s beautiful mom! But I want just a simple one. The one that looks relaxing.” We continued to search.

“This is way too simple”

“Hmmm… so plain”

“That’s like a hotel”

“No pool? No way!”

“I feel like it’s not safe there”

“Is that really an apartment?”

“The outside is beautiful but the inside is a huge no-no”

“It’s really far from the beach I’m too lazy to walk”

“I want a village type kinda thing”

“That’s small”

“Too big”

“Boooooring”

“WOW THIS IS IT MOM! THIS LOOKS AMAZING!”

*looks at the location*

“AND IT IS NOT IN AMERICA”

---

“Okay Rydel that’s it! We’ve spent hours searching for the perfect apartment. Maybe an apartment is not a great thing I guess?” My mom said.

And then my dad joined in, “Aren’t you two tired?”

A few seconds later Ryland shouted, “MOM I AM HUNGRY”

“ME TOO” Ross also shouted

“ME THREE” Riker joined

“ME FOUR” Of course Rocky joined

And then my dad, “ME FIVE”

“Okay okay I’m gonna prepare a di-“

“MOM THIS IS FINAL!!! I FOUND IT! THE PERFECT APARTMENT!!!” I shouted excitedly.

---

Vote and comment :)