Percy Jackson 16

Everyone in camp was talking about Ouranus. Jason just woke up from unconsciousness and told about Ouranus, and Thalia.

Annabeth said that she was talking to Thalia and suddenly she passed out. I was kinda worried about her. Thalia was nice to me when Justin came. She only tried to shoot me a few times, but that doesn't matter.

Despite the fact that everyone passed out, the thing that worried me was that everyone was talking about a prophecy.

I tried to talk about it to Chiron a few days ago, but Annabeth came and I didn't want to talk to her. So i walked away.

You are probably thinking "that's mean!" But I think it's nothing wrong with trying to prevent mental damage.

Now you think "Wow Percy! When you put it that way i think you are right"  And now I am thinking that, yes, of course I am right! Duh

Now you are asking, but what kindof mental damage are you talking about.
And I will say, my fellows, i think you know.

Now when I have lectured a bit, we shall go on!

It was an announcement at the dinner. I was eating by myself. Or, basically with all the other Hermes kids, but I didn't talk to anybody. That counts as alone, right? Wait, why should I ask you? I am the smart one!

Oh sorry
No, not really. Hahahahhaa!

Anyway, Chiron began talking about some stuff I didn't really care about until he said the word "prophecy"

"As you may have heard, Rachel came with a new prophecy right after, Percy disappeared" Chiron said, he talked like I just disappeared when they know that they drove me away. But that fact isn't important, just like me? Huh?

All the campers looked down in shame. No not shame, they didn't want the others to see their smile.

Am i being paranoid? No, I am the only one who is acting normal here (minus the fact that i call myself Jax and have a helmet everywhere, but let's forget that shall we?)

Chiron coughed. "So like I said, the prophecy say, that we need the seven. And we are missing one of them. Have anyone any ideas?"

Justin raised his hand. "I should go Chiron, I mean, Percy and I are brothers, I can take his place."

Everybody rolled their eyes and began whispering. I rolled my eyes to, but no one saw it. obviously.

I didn't know what the prophecy was, or which dangers it came with, but I haven't cared before and I don't care now.

I raised my hand.

"I can go, i was sent by a god to help you with this. I think i should be the one who replace the last guy from the seven" I said. I was the one who had to go, I am the last guy from the seven. I am Percy Jackson.

But nobody knew that. Or I hope so.

Chiron looked at me with a raised eyebrow. Then he said "I think we are gonna have a meeting. All the counselors from each cabin meet at the big house in an hour.

So I didn't get to go but Justin did. That is not fair! He can manipulate everyone to pick him. I hated him so much, while everyone adored him. This torture is worse that Tartarus. And believe me, I know that.