◇•°Chapter 2 - He's moving but i'm hiding°•◇

Darryl's POV

------------------------

I was horrified at the sight of me throwing up flowers and blood. I really should do some research on this.

I typed up in google
Why am i puking flowers?
It said
The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient throws up and coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. You can die from them from suffocation from the flowers or if your lover likes flowers with thorns in them then you might die from loss of blood. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals.

"Oh my goodness."
Im not going to die right?
Wait they're Blue hydrangea flowers, they can't hurt you."
"Wait..."
"You can suffocate from flowers from it growing in your lungs."

---------------------

Zak's POV

---------------------

I was chilling in the living room and just thinking.
I accually need to move soon. My neighbours are very loud and they keep thowing partys at 1am. Maybe i'll text Darryl that I will accept his offer for the spare room.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and text Darryl.

Darryl🔰

Skeppy:Hiiiii

Badboyhalo:Hello
Badboyhalo:What do you want skeppy

Skeppy:I was actualy thinkin abuot movign in with you
Skeppy:So i'll accpet the ofer

Badboyhalo:Thats great!! When are you moving in?? :D

Skeppy:Mybe in 2 days

Badboyhalo:Great!! Im gonna fix you room now byeee!! :)

Skeppy:byeeeee

I turn of my phone, walk into my bedroom and start packing. I'll leave the hard stuff to pack for tommorrow. Im really excided to meet my bestfriend in person!!

------------------

Darryl's POV

------------------

I was panicing.
Zak is going to live with me and i have the hanahaki disease because of him! This is going to be a disaster. I had to clean everything. I have to fix his room, clean my room and clean all the blood. This is going to be exhausting.

------------------

Time skip

-----------------

I had finished fixing his room and cleaning my bedroom. All thats left is the blood.

I get a sponge, some soap and a bucket and go to my room. I start scrubbing, it took 30 minutes to clean all the blood in the room.

Wait, what about the flower petals

I had to hide them somewhere.
I can't just put them in the bin, he can find them. Maybe I'll put them in a plastic bag underneath my bed, yeah, I'll do that

----------------

Thanks for reading chapter 2!! These chapters are probably short but they're long to write ;3;
Anyways byeeee!!