Chapter 3

Momo's pov
Hmm what should I wear? " Mina, what should I wear"? " hmm how about that one on the left", she said pointing. " perfect thank u", I smiled. " I'm warning you Momo", she said with a straight face. " ehh", I said turning back. " just be careful", she said crossing her arms and looking down. I walk up to her and hug her. " thank u fir caring Mina", I said and she smiled hugging me back.
Momo wore this

At the cafe Yoongi's povI saw her walk in she is really pretty

At the cafe
Yoongi's pov
I saw her walk in she is really pretty. She sits in front of me and smiles. " it's kinda funny how we don't even know each other's names", she says smiling. " I'm Min Yoongi", I say reaching out my hand. " Hirai Momo", she says shaking my hand. " can I call you Suga", she asks. " heh heh sure I guess", I replied. " then I'll call you peach, since Momo means peach", I said. She giggles. Later we go fir a walk in the park. Suddenly Momo tugs on my shirt and grabs my hand. I look at her and she's looking straight forward I look forward and see a bunch of guys. She seems scared so I held her hand. They walk up to her. " hey sweetheart, how have you been since highschool", one guy says". " we had a nice night we should try that again sometime", the other guy said. " where that stupid friend of yours what was her name Mira"? " hey stop", I say to them. " who are you to tell us to stop"! " I'm her Boyfriend", I said. " ha as if", they says laughing. They started to touch her but I pushed them away. " YOU BETTER GET AWAY NOW OR ELSE"! " fine but mark my words Momo we"ll be back for you"! They was a few seconds of silence. Momo let go of my hand. I could see a tear rolling down her chin. I lifted her chin up and wiped the tear. " thank you Yoongi oppa", she said. " who were they anyway", I asked. " Kim Heechul and I were dating in Highschool, he always wanted to do disgusting things but I always refused so then one day he..he gave me pills and set me to sleep and as I was sleeping who knows what he might have done to me", she said. " he says he's going to be back", she said. " I'm not going to let that happen", I said". " thank u but I don't want you to get hurt I breaks even know you", she said. " well you know me now", I said taking her hand.

Skip to home( cuz I'm lazy lol)
Momos pov
" momo why are u smiling so much what happened", Mina said. " Mina Yoongi oppa is really brave", I said falling on the sofa. " just tell me what happened", Mina demanded. " well we were walking through the park and I saw Heechul, and he was saying rude things to me and Yoongi oppa told him to go away and he went away and he told me that he will never let anything bad happen to me"! " yaa are you crazy HEECHUL"! " you could have died out there"! " you have a point but Yoongi oppa saved me"!