krak...grrr

The summer vacation was over. It was my first day of school. When i got on the schoolground i saw a group of 7 boys i haven't seen before. They seemed nice so i walked up to them to say hi. But the i got grabbed. It was one of the boys. He put his hand on the side of my face. So i said :"uh hi." he smirked. Then he said :" becareful litlle girl." he gave me a note. On the note there was a phone number. I walked away. The other boys said something, but i couldnt hear it. I got inside the school, And i just carried on with the day. When i got home i decided to call the number. The boy picked up and he said :"hello little girl, how was your day." I said that my day was good. He said :"good i'm yoongi btw." I said :"im y/n." "Nice name." he said. We talked everyday on the phone after school from then on, and i started to hangout with him and his friends at school aswell. There names are junkook,hoseok,taehyung,jimin,namjoon and jin. One day hoseok told me that yoongi never would let a girl in the group and maybe i was special. I was suprised obviusly. So i ran to yoongi and i asked him i he ever was this close with a girl. He said:"yes, with my sister...b-but she isnt around anymore and its all my fould." He started crying. I tried to comfort him but i didnt really work. He was sobbing so i hugged him. H calmed down after a while. School was over. He asked if i wanted to come over. So obviusly i said yes. When we finnally arrived at his house. I walked in and saw all the boys. I said hi to the but then yoongi took me to his room and when we got there he pinned me against the wall. He kissed my neck and took my shirt off. He started to kiss down. I let out a little grasmaaier. Then he trew me on the bed and the bed said :"KRAK." He said :"you little fat shit. You krakt my bed." I said :"im sorry that im so flipping hot like peppers."